View Full Description
A Comprehensive Look at Synth Design
Push Turn Move is the perfect book for any synth or electronic music enthusiast. Conceived by music visionaries Jean-Michel Jarre and Kim Bjorn, Push Turn Move provides a comprehensive insight into the synth world, including interviews, illustrations, images and interface designs of some of the most sought-after gear on the market.
Get to the know the design and makers of brands such as: Ableton, Arturia, Elektron, Korg, Make Noise, Monome, Moog, Native Instruments, Novation, Propellerheads, Roland, Teenage Engineering, Yamaha and lots more. Not only is the book great for learning about synths, it can also be used as reference for buying new gear, including in-depth info about a wide range of synthesizers.
Includes Interviews with Electronic Music Legends
Not only does the book provide images and info on the gear itself, but it also features interviews with some of the most legendary electronic music pioneers. Interviews include: Roger Linn, Keith, McMillen, Dave Smith, Axel Hartmann, Richard Devine, Suzanne Ciani and Jordan Rudess.
- Comprehensive collection of information, images and interface design for synthesizers
- Explains every type of electronic music interface
- Covers the newest gear as well as iconic vintage instruments
- Contains interviews with electronic music pioneers including: Suzanne Ciani, Axel Hartmann, Dave Smith, Keith McMillen, Richard Devine and more
- Get to know the design and makers of brands such as: Ableton, Arturia, Elektron, Korg, Make Noise, Moog, Native Instruments, Novation, Roland, Teenage Engineering, Yamaha and much more
- Ideal for synth and electronic music enthusiasts
- Pages: 352 in full colour
- Book Type: Hardcover
- Dimensions: 24.5 x 24.5 cm (9.6 x 9.6 inches)