View Full Description
Dynamic MINI keys
As the centre point of your MIDI keyboard, the keys are one of the most important parts of your controller. Their playability is integral to their design. If the keys don't feel right, then it doesn't matter how good the rest of the functions are. Fortunately, the SE25 features everything that makes full-sized keyboards play great. In order to keep the SE25 small, Nektar has opted for mini keys but don't let that put you off. The new keybed allows for organic and natural playing, despite its size. Fully adjustable velocity sensitivity curves allow you to modify the keyboard to suit your playing styles.
The special '2' button allows you to momentarily shift the octave, add an octave, or harmony layer during playing. Just press the button and play the way you want to play. When you release the '2' button then the keyboard reverts to the previous settings. Get more than you need from this incredibly versatile keyboard controller.
Easy to modulate
Whether you want to bend pitch, add modulation, or increase sustain, then the SE25 allows you to do just that. There are six buttons to the left side of the keyboard allow you to octave shift, transpose and sustain. If you don't need any of these then feel free to reassign them to something you'll find more useful. MIDI volume, Pan, whatever you need. There at the push of a button.
Control your project with the SE25. The SE25 comes with Nektar DAW integration meaning that you are good to go within minutes. So long as your DAW is supported, Nektar will integrate fully with the software. Nektar SE25 currently supports Bitwig, Cubase, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Digital Performer, Mixcraft, Reason, Reaper, Sonar and Studio One. (In order to take advantage of Nektar DAW Integration, you need to register your SE25 and download the integration files from your user account.)
Bitwig 8-track included
Get a free copy of Bitwig 8-track. A great introduction to the world of music performance. Bitwig Studio. It is the result of passionate musicians wanting a more natural way to create music and sound. Bitwig Studio is a multi-platform music-creation system for production, performance and DJing, with a focus on flexible editing tools and a super-fast workflow. Compatible with Windows, MAC OS X and Linux. It includes over 50 software instruments and effects for use on up to 8 audio or MIDI project tracks.
- 25 velocity-sensitive mini keys
- 3 velocity curves (default, soft, hard)
- 6 buttons: Octave Up/Down, PB1/PB2, Sustain, Part 2
- PB1 & PB2 buttons (assignable to: Pitch Bend, Transpose, Vol, Pan, Track* or Patch* change)
- Part Two button: Assignable to Octave, MIDI Channel, Transpose, Layer and Latch (momentary)
- “S” button: Assignable to Sustain or Modulation
- Transport control via secondary button function*
- Works with any DAW or MIDI music software on OS X, Windows and Apple iOS
- USB class compliant (no driver needed)
- SE25: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Linux (Ubuntu).
Compatible with Apple iOS (requires camera connection kit)
- Nektar DAW Integration: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.7 or higher. (All other requirements dependent on the DAW software used, please consult the respective manual for further details)
- In the box:
- SE25 MIDI keyboard controller
- Micro USB cable
- User Guide
- Bitwig licence card
- Weight: 0.4 kgs
- Connections: Micro USB port (USB-powered)