View Full Description
16 Handpicked Presets
The Kurzweil SP1 88 Key Stage Piano features 16 presets that are divided into 4 different categories. Included are pianos from Kurzweil's German D Artis Grand, which features expertly sampled and voiced pianos to provide you with realistic sounding pianos that react to velocity and capture the nuances of the real instrument. There are also a range of electric pianos from Kurzweil's Forte SE, as well as strings, wind and bass from the PC3 series. Additionally, a selection of organ, clav and synth pads are available for you to choose from.
The Kurzweil SP1 features 4 integrated FX and a dedicated 3-band master EQ for sweetening up your sounds. The SP1 features 4 FX that can all be tweaked individually whilst playing, allowing you to add texture to your sound. The SP1 features reverb, chorus, tremolo and delay effects. Additionally, custom tweaks can also be saved to favourites for recalling later.
The SP1 features a full-weighted hammer-action keyboard for that natural feel that pianists will enjoy. It offers a full length 88-note keybed and 256 voices of polyphony, ensuring you will never end up with voice dropout whilst playing. Every sound in the SP1 has been perfectly matched to the velocity-sensitive keys to ensure expressive playing. The Kurzweil SP1 also features left/right audio in jacks that allow you to play along with an MP3 player or other external audio device. Additionally, the SP1 also features a dedicated 'External Control' section for controlling external MIDI instruments/software.
In addition to the various sounds and FX you can use, the Kurzweil SP1 also features a user interface that is intuitive and easy to navigate. There are no menus, so there is no need for deep menu diving and you can always keep track of which instruments are active. You can select sounds from 1 of the 4 instrument categories. They have been split up so you can easily switch between them with a touch of a button and a twist of a knob. You can set up your sounds and access them with the 5 favourite buttons, ideal for live performance.
You can quickly and easily create an ensemble performance with the split/layer functionality. This allows you to split and/or layer up to 4 sounds together and save these to your favourites. You can use the split function for student/teach instruction or to play with a friend, splitting the keyboard into 2 with the same sound or different sounds.
- 88-note fully-weighted hammer-action keyboard
- Velocity sensitive keys
- 16 sounds in 4 categories including pianos, electric pianos, strings, winds, bass, organ, clav, and synth pads
- Simultaneous reverb, chorus, tremolo and delay effects (custom tweaks can be saved to favourites)
- Dedicated 3-band master EQ
- Favourites section (up to 5 customise sound combinations)
- Includes expertly sampled and voiced German D Grand Piano
- 256 voice polyphony
- Quickly split and/or layer up to 4 sounds together for ensemble performance
- Lightweight (only 12kg)
- MIDI over USB and easy updates of dual USB ports
- Pitch/modulation wheels along with +/- transpose controls
- Dedicated ‘External Control’ section for controlling external MIDI instruments/software
- Direct sound selection from one of four instrument categories on front panel (no menu diving)
- AUX audio for connecting and playing along with MP3 player or other external audio device
- Switch pedal and USB cable included
- Dimensions: 146 x 381 x 1335mm (HxDxL)
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
Delivery and Installation Service
This service can be arranged on an ad-hoc basis via a specialist piano delivery company. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed until we have made arrangements with the delivery company. If you would prefer a delivery and installation service, please contact our sales team on 0330 365 4444 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you and provide you with more information on this service.