View Full Description
Innovation at its heart
You'll never be short of new sonic avenues to go down when you're in the presence of the K2700. This magnificent workstation boasts 4.5GB of factory sounds, encompassing over 1500 factory programs and over 700 multi combinations all in 13 instrument categories. Explore pianos, synths, orchestral sounds, and more whilst patented FlashPlay technology ensures you're granted ultra-fast performance without any loading time. Better still, the K2700 is also loaded with Virtual Analog, giving you authentic analog emulations and complex new sounds. From a superbly powerful FX engine that features reverbs, delays, choruses, and more to 3.5GB of sample memory, innovation really is showcased in every detail.
A keyboard that puts you in control
Waltz effortlessly across 88 fully-weighted keys. They are velocity and pressure sensitive, meaning you can achieve soft, mellow tones as well as incredible dynamics. And if that's not enough, you'll have more unbeatable control right at your fingertips granted by a brilliant function that allows you to tailor MIDI velocity and pressure response according to your playing style. A 16-zone multi controller mode then allows you to construct huge sonic combinations with each zone supporting over 60 separate controllers.
Sculpt, shape, and finetune your sound
Thanks to VAST Editing (Variable Architecture Synthesis Technology), you'll have incredibly customisable signal paths, 32-layers per program, and DSP tools such as new oscillators, filters, and FX. A 6-operator FM engine then provides an exciting addition to VAST programs, offering the ability to load original FM SysEx files. You can then add sonic animation to your sounds thanks to 16 MIDI CC step sequencers that allow for modulation sequencing. Take your tone to new heights with exhilarating effects, there are distortions, rotary amplifiers, compressors, delays, and so many more. A Master FX section then offers a 3-band EQ so you can finetune your sound across the whole frequency range.
It's a beast of a workstation. Everything you need is right there, ready and waiting. Record, edit, mix, and produce your tracks via the 16-track sequencer and let your fingers glide expertly over the magical array of sliders, knobs, buttons. When you want to dive into thrilling pitch bends, you can do so with complete fearlessness on the ribbon controller. It also allows you to control filters, volume, tempo, distortion, and more, giving you seamless sound sculpting abilities. With velocity sensitive pads for percussion sounds, a widescreen colour LCD display, master transport controls, a categorised sound selection, pitch and modulation wheels, and two switch pedal jacks, you'll be like a god at the workstation. Everything is at your control.
Endless connectivity options
If you're going to sound your absolute best, you need the ultimate freedom. Jam along with your favourite tracks via live audio input with FX and nail those techniques you've been working on. Balanced audio outputs then allow you to connect a mixer, amp, or studio monitors whilst the USB cable (included) enables you to use the K2700 as a MIDI controller and an audio sound source with your DAW. The USB Host functionality then goes even further by allowing you to connect USB class compliant devices to the workstation, such an alternate keyboard controller or external fader/knob unit.
Record without the hassle
So, you have your superb, majestic sound under your belt, now you need to record. Thankfully, the K2700 makes this supremely easy. Eliminating the need for any separate interface, this workstation lets you record straight to your DAW via USB. The audio interface encompasses per channel gain knobs, peak-level LEDs, Hi-Z switching, and +48v phantom power. Record with sparkling clarity, immense control, and zero stress.
- Product Code: K2700
- Number Of Keys: 88
- Key Action: Fully-Weighted With Velocity & Pressure Sensitive adjustable Keys (Fatar TP/40L)
- Display: 480 x 272 Pixel High Resolution Colour LCD With Adjustable Brightness
- Polyphony: 256 Voice Polyphony, Dynamically Allocated
- Multitimbral: 16 Parts (One Per MIDI Channel)
- Dynamic VAST: Powerful Synthesis Engine With User Programmable DSP Algs & Routing
- Cascade Mode: Route One Layer Through The DSP Of Any Other Layer Within A Program - Up To 32 Consecutive Layers Deep
- KB3 ToneReel Engine
- 6-Operator FM Engine
- VA1 Virtual Analog Oscillators + DSP
- Sample Flash Memory: 4.5 GB Factory Samples & 3.5GB Of Re-Loadable, Non-Volatile, User Flash Memory
- Factory Programs: 1500+
- User Programs: 4000+
- Factory Multis: 700+ (Up To 16 Independent Controller Zones)
- User Multis: 4000+
- General MIDI: No
- Kurzweii String Resonance: Yes
- Master EQ/Compressor: Yes
- Effects: Over 1000 Complex Effect Chains - Reverbs, Delays, Chorus, Flange, Phaser, EQs, Distortions, Rotary Speaker Simulators, Compressors, & More 32 Total FX Units
- Sequencer: 16 Tracks; 960 PPQ Resolution.
- MIDI CC Step Sequencers: 16 Simulations
- Riffs: 16-Per Multi
- Arpeggiators: 1-Per Program, 16-Per Multi
- Analog Outputs: 4 (2 Pairs) 1/4" Balanced TRS Analog (32-Bit DACs), Automatic Mono Switching On Main Outs, +21dBu Maximum Output, 50Ohms Balanced Source Impedance
- Audio Inputs: 2 Combination 1/4" /XLR Jacks (One Stereo Pair) Accepting Line/Instrument/Microphone Level Signals, Dedicated Gain Knobs, Hi-Z Switch For Electric Guitar/Bass, +48V Phantom Power Switch For Microphones
- Headphones: 1 Back Panel 1/4" Headphone Output, 130mW Into 32 Ohm Headphones
- MIDI: In, Out
- Software Editors: External Editors For Mac OS X, Windows PC & iOS* Devices (*Coming Soon)
- Free OS Updates: OS Updates Via USB Drive
- Included Accessories: Power Cable, Switch Pedal, USB Cable
- Dimensions: 13.97cm (H) x 39.37cm (D) x 129.54cm (L)
- Weight: 23.58 Kg
- Power: Internal Power Supply