View Full Description
New and improved
The Korg Pa600 expands on its predecessor, the Pa300. You're provided with a whole new range of sounds to enhance your performances and take your productions to the next level. The TouchView TFT has also been re-designed, now boasting a bigger display. This makes it easier to read and change presets. You'll be able to tweak each sound thanks to the re imagined, ultra-musical equaliser. Your approach to music will be enhanced and streamlined thanks to the Pa600.
Compact and intuitive design
Lightweight and compact. The Korg Pa600 was designed with the professional in mind. This keyboard is aesthetically pleasing. Its slim enclosure houses a high-quality, custom designed system with two 15W amplifiers and two dual cone speakers within a bass reflex box. Thanks to its intuitive and ergonomic layout, the Pa600 is the ultimate keyboard for musicians. All the controls can be effortlessly reached to ensure your creative spell isn't broken.
Korg understand the wants and needs of their demographic. They know that when performing you may not always have access to adequate lighting environments. This can make the need to adjust your sound during a performance difficult. That's why the compact TouchView TFT display has been redesigned to ensure it is easy to read in any environment. You'll no longer be left in the dark thanks to the Pa600!
Take your arrangements above and beyond. The Pa600 boasts three switches and a joystick. You can use these in conjunction with Korg's Defined Nuance Control to make your performances sound larger than life. Add grit and growl to your saxophone, emulate the mechanical noise of a trumpet, as well as the "Hitchcockesque" piercing attack of strings. Absolutely anything is possible. Employ this to add a sense of reality to your virtual performances.
Become part of Korg World when purchasing the Pa600. Since launching in 2017, Korg World aims to provide its customers with in-depth information to ensure you make the most of your equipment. A recent edition includes the introduction of webinars where owners can watch live product knowledge sessions and even interact with the presenters during the show by asking questions. This is something that is constantly evolving, based on the wants and needs of you, their loyal customer. You'll receive a free digital copy of the magazine to read on your tablet or computer. However, if you'd prefer the real thing then this is available for £1.70 (as of July 2020) per issue. For more information please click here.
Included in this pack
- Massive internal Factory PCM - plus up to 96 MB of user PCM data - provides an extraordinarily powerful wave memory, delivering amazingly high quality sounds
- Two assignable switches and a four-way joystick ensure total control for the many available levels of sound articulation (DNC)
- Two versions of Pa600 are available: International and Quarter Tone button variations. Both feature elegantly designed and compact cabinet including a pristine amplification system
- Large, bright, backlit TouchView color TFT display (800x480)
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with new Search function for easy retrieval of any musical resource or file. New resource selection feature with copy/paste, rename and delete.
- Over 360 factory Styles, each including three Intros/Endings, four variations and four Fill In + Break, plus ten Favorite and three User banks for storage of your favorite customized or user created Styles. Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 for even more realistic guitar parts, plus synchronized pads
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) and DNC (Defined Nuance Control) sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound
- Chord Sequencer function that can record any chord progression on-the-fly
- Improved General Midi set for Standard Midi Files, MP3 player with Transpose and Tempo Change, compatibility with popular lyrics formats including graphical (+G), Text Viewer, Marker and Score
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX algorithms)
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, karaoke, and MP3, with instant recall of any song setting and user-definable custom lists
- The Korg Pa600 is a Localized version that provides instruments particular to this country and region. So, in addition to all the normal great sounds and styles, you have access to specific regional instruments and styles
- Keyboard: 61 keys with Velocity
- More than 950 (including Stereo Piano and GM 2 Sounds)
- 64 Drum Kits
- Pa600QT comes preloaded with Sounds and Styles to suit a variety of Middle Eastern music tastes including Persian, Arabic and Turkish.
- User: 256 Sounds, 128 Drum Kits
- Tone Generator: 128 Oscillators (max polyphony 128 voices) - Filters with Resonance
- PCM User Memory: 96 MB
- Factory: More than 360 preloaded Styles, freely reconfigurable
- User: Up to 1,200 available Style locations including the Favorite/User banks
- Structure: Eight Style tracks, 4 Single Touch Settings and one Style Performance per Style
- Style controls: 3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, Break, 3 Endings, Autofill, Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset, Manual Bass, Bass Inversion, Memory, Accompaniment Mute, Snare & Kick Designation, STS Mode – Chord Sequencer
- Others: Guitar Mode 2, Parallel and Fixed NTT, Style Record with Step Record, Track and Event Edit functions
- Effects, EQ and Others:
- 4 Stereo Master FX / 125 Effects types
- Three band EQ for each track – Articulations
- Limiter - Master 4 band Parametric EQ
- Dynamic Nuance Control (DNC) Technology
- Full editing of Sounds and Drum Kits
- Realtime sound control using Assignable Switches
- Controllers: Joystick – 2 Assignable Switches
- User Sampling: No Exist
Realtime Tracks: Four Keyboard tracks (Upper 1, 2, 3, Lower)
Pads: 4 Pad tracks + Stop button – Pad Record
Song Play: Single Player with Select, Start/Stop, Home, Rewind and Fast Forward controls
Jukebox function - Compatible with SMF (formats 0 and 1) and MP3 with Vocal Remover -
Lyrics (compatible with CDG), Score, Marker
Display: 7" 800 x 480 TFT Graphical Color TouchView
Sequencer: Quick Record (Backing Sequence), Multitrack and Step Record functions, Full featured sequencer - 16 tracks - Up to 100.000 events - SMF format
Song Book: Fully programmable music database, based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes - User-definable custom lists - Filtering options
Search: Yes for Style, Song, Performance, SongBook, Sound and Lyrics TXT
Compatibility for Sound Data: “i-Series": Styles only, "Pa series": Style, Performance, Sound, PCM, Song, SongBook and Pad
General Controls: Master Volume, Real Time-Acc/Seq Balance Volume, Ensemble, Octave Transpose, Master Transpose, Fade In/Out, Tempo Lock, Style Change - Quarter Tone Arabic Scale, User Scale memorized inside Performance/STS, Search, Lyrics, Score, Maker, Dial, Tempo, Metronome, Split
- 320 Realtime Performance locations
- STS: Memorize Realtime tracks
- Up to 4 x Styles, up to 4 x SongBook entries
- My Setting special Performance
- Control Inputs: Damper Pedal, Assignable Pedal/Footswitch
- Line Out: Unbalanced Jack Left/Mono, Right, Headphones, 2 Unbalanced Line In Jacks
- MIDI: In, Out MIDI connectors - USB to Midi using the USB Device port Individual track assignment - 8 user definable MIDI Preset
- USB: Type A (TO DEVICE) x 1: 2.0 Hi Speed Type B (TO HOST) x 1: 2.0 Hi Speed
- Amplification: 15W x 2
- Speakers: 100 mm x 2 Double Cone Speakers in Bass Reflex Box
- Power Supply: AC 100-240 V
- Power Consumption: 20 Watt
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 1,030 x 378 x 127 mm (without music rest)
- Weight: 11 kg (without music rest)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Music Stand, Accessory DVD (It includes Video Manuals), AC Cable
- Options: Expression/Volume Pedal (KORG EXP-2, KORG XVP-10), Damper Pedal (KORG DS-1H), Switch Pedal (KORG PS-1, PS-3)
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.