View Full Description
A first of its kind, the Tetrapad employs four touch-sensitive pads that respond both to the vertical position of your finger and the pressure, giving you tactile and versatile control over your system. With eight performance modes set to control a specific task, the Tetrapad gives you a wide array of flexibility in a small and compact format. Each mode even allows you to determine what type of signal (CV, note, trigger, gate, etc.) is sent from the eight independent outputs with multi-coloured LED's to keep you in the know of exactly what is happening within each mode.
The ultimate companion to the performing Eurorack musician, each mode contains 12 memory slots, allowing you to recall one of 12 different customised combinations for access on the fly. Not only that, but the Intellijel Tetrapad automatically remembers how you've configured each of the eight performance modes when powered off, even if you haven't saved the preset, giving you complete peace of mind when performing.
Designed to give you tactile control of your modular synth with the ability to maximise flexibility, the Tetrapad is a mode-based control surface where each mode reassigns the four touch-pads, four rotary-push encoders and eight outputs.
The three modes are:
Mode 1: Combo Mode — Combo Mode enables you to assign a unique function to each pad and its pair of associated outputs. In Combo Mode, you can have different pads perform different functions (i.e. one pad might be an LFO, one might be a pair of switches, and two more might be assigned as faders).
Modes 2-6: Single Function Modes — Single function modes simultaneously configure all four pads and the eight outputs to perform a single task (such as turning Tetrapad into a keyboard, chord generator or voltage storage device).
Mode 12: Configuration Mode — Configuration mode is used for setting various Tetrapd preferences, or performing calibration routines.
Providing you with an almost limitless potential for sound manipulation and creation, the Tetrapad can be used for eight different functions to unlock your creativity. Utilise your Tetrapad as a 4 note keyboard, drum pad, fader controller which generates CV signals, LFO generator and much more.
- Fader Mode: Gives you four pressure sensitive faders that generate CV signals based on the position and pressure of your finger
- Voltage Mode: The four pressure-sensitive pads split into top and bottom zones that can be assinged specific voltages that can be assigned to the eight outputs
- Keyboard mode: 8 key keyboard with each key capable of sending 4 different notes from 12 different scales along with position, pressure, trigger and gate
- Custom keyboard mode: Chose specific notes from eight notes in the scale for each of the eight outputs
- Drum mode: Gives you four positionally sensitive finger pads for finger drumming
- Switch mode: Eight switch that can be momentary or latching
- Chord mode: Four note chord for each of the four pads that respond to position and pressure
- Custom chord mode: Similar to chord mode, specify which notes of the chord for the pads
- LFO mode: Four different LFO modes with a range of waveforms from bipolar, unipolar, triangle, saw, ramp, square and random each with selectable rate and waveshape
- Width: 20HP
- Depth: 19mm
- Power: 130mA @ 12V / 15mA @ -12V
- Product code: TETRAPAD-3U