View Full Description
FREE digital downloadable book with the purchase of selected qualifying instruments.
Casio Music UK has combined with Rockschool to provide a FREE digital downloadable book with the purchase of selected qualifying instruments. An access website code to the digital music will be provided in the form of a leaflet inside the product box.
This piano is also available in the WK 7600 Complete Pack, offering everything you need in a convenient bundle.
The WK 7600 features a 76-key keyboard that is engineered to provide a realistic piano experience including piano-shaped, touch-sensitive keys, a high-output 2-way speaker system, mic input, great features and a stylish design.
The increased tone selection allows you to choose from 800 built-in sounds and 100 user tones to store your creations ready to bring up easily whenever you need them. Accompany your sounds with the on-board rhythms selection, which has been improved to include 250 orchestrated accompaniment styles. If this isn't enough for you, you can record real sound via the microphone input, ready to playback when you need it.
Over 300 musical presets offer practical default settings for your favourite songs and Layer and Split functions provide a truly versatile playing experience to bring duets to life.
Record your performances and save your tracks onto an SD card to take them anywhere, or store up effects on the WK 7600's internal memory.
Discover the musician in you and explore all the features and effects the WK 7600 has to offer. Take advantage of the high-quality sound produced by AHL sampling and the two-way bass reflex loudspeaker system.
Features and Specifications
- Keyboard: 76 piano-style keys
- Touch response: 2 sensitivity levels, off
- Sound Source: AHL (Tri-element)
- Maximum Polyphony: 64
- Tones: 820 built-in tones including 50 drawbar organ tones (100 user tones
- Layer/Split: Layer, Split (variable split point)
- Digital Effects:
- Reverb: 10 types
- Chorus: 5 types (simultaneous use with DSP not supported)
- DSP: 100 preset, 100 user (simultaneous use with Chorus not supported)
- EQ (Equaliser): 5 (Off, Soft, Bright, B.Boost, Powerful)
- Auto Harmonize: 12
- Arpeggiator: 150
- Rhythms/Patterns: 260 Built-In Rhythms (100 user rhythms)
- Auto Accompaniment:
- Modes: CASIO Chord, Fingered 1, Fingered 2 (6th off), Fingered 3 (on bass), Full Range Chord
- Controllers: Start/Stop, intro, Normal/Fill-in, Variation/Fill-in, Synchro/Ending
- Built-In Songs: 5 demo tunes
- Metronome: Beats: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (Tempo range: quarter note = 30 to 255)
- Recorder: Song Sequencer: 16 multi tracks + 1 System Track, 5 songs, approx 30,000 total notes (real-time recording, step recording, song edit, track edit, event edit, punch-in/out
- Other Functions:
- Audio recording/playback: 5 files maximum (approx 13 mins of recording per file)
- Mixer: 32 channels + EXT IN (INST IN, MIN IN), 9-slider operation
- Pattern sequencer: real-time recording, step recording, quantize, Easy Edit, Event Editor, part parameters (100 user rhythms)
- Drawbar Organ: 9 drawbars / 50 built-in tones / 50 user tones
- Tone editor (100 user tones)
- Registrations: 96 setups (6 sets x 16 banks)
- Music preset: 305 preset with chord progression, chord edit (100 user presets)
- One-touch preset: 260 presets
- Temperaments (scales): Preset scale (Equal temperament + 16 types)/Scale fine tune
- Octave shift: +/- 2 octaves
- Rhythm/Song Controller
- Pitch bend wheel: 0 to 24 semitones
- Modulation button
- Sliders (9 sliders used for drawbar organ and mixer)
- Large dial
- Key Transpose: +/-1 octave (-12 to +12 semitones)
- Tuning control: A4 = 415.5 - 440.0 - 465.9 Hz
- Pedals: Standard jack (sustain, soft, sostenuto, start/stop)
- Display Screen: LCD with backlight
- SD memory card slot:
- Supported memory cards: From 2GB up to 32GB SD memory cards or SDHC memory cards
- Functions: SMF playback (up to 320 KB per file), file save/load/delete, card format
- Save/Load: Registrations, user rhythms, user tones, user drawbar organ tones, user DSPs, user music presets, song sequencer songs, audio recording files.
- GM Compatibility: Level 1
- Terminals: USB
- Speakers: 12cm x 2 + 3cm x 2, bass-reflex system, speaker on/off
- Amp Output: 7 W + 7 W
- Input/Output Terminals:
- Mic in
- Instrument in
- Audio in
- Line output (L/MONO, R)
- Headphones (standard stereo jack)
- USB type B
- External power (12V DC)
- Power Requirements: Batteries: D-size x 6/AC adaptor: AD-A12150LW
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 1161 x 385 x 147 mm
- Weight: 8.3kg
- Included Accessories: Music Stand, AC Adaptor
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.