View Full Description
Real analog sound
The dual VCO design of the Pro-1 beautifully recreates the classic sound of its predecessor. It utilises 3340 and 3320 semiconductors so you can faithfully recreate the iconic timbres of monophonic synthesis. You can use three simultaneous oscillator shapes - for Osc A these are Saw, Pulse and Osc B has Saw, Triangle, Pulse waveforms. This gives you a wide palette of sounds for you to develop your sound with.
Extra special effort has been given to the design of the Pro-1. It features true analog circuitry meaning that you get amazingly warm tones with minimal effort. The VCO, VCF, and VCA are combined to give you that classic sound performance. This focus and attention to detail has given the Pro-1 it's unique, vibrant, and complex sound.
Warm filtered tones
Subtractive synthesis has been a staple in sound design for decades now. Filters have become one of the major focuses of synthesizer design. At the centre of the PRO-1's design is a powerful 4-pole filter. 4-pole filters offer softer filtering capabilities - this gives the sound it produces a very lively and warm sonic character. The ADSR controls allow you to dial in the perfect sound. And you can even select between hi- or low-pass filtering.
The Pro-1 is a versatile synthesizer. It can be installed into a Eurorack case - this means you can easily integrate it into your existing Eurorack set up. Allowing the Pro-1 to work seamlessly with your existing Eurorack system.
A huge selection of controls
Allowing you to dive deeper into the sound creation - the Pro-1 is built for experimentation. In order to allow you to take control, the Pro-1 has 56 controls, buttons, and dials. The layout is clean and intuitive meaning you can experiment and perform the way you find most comfortable.
- Premium-grade recreation of a classic monophonic synthesizer
- Dual 3340-type chip oscillators
- 3320-type 24db 4-pole filter
- Two ADSR envelopes
- Integrated sequencer and arpeggiator
- Wide range of modulation controls
- Variety of CV patch points and analog connections
- MIDI and USB connectivity for use with DAWs and music software
- Type: Analog
- Synthesis: Subtractive
- Oscillators: 2
- Waveforms: Pulse Variable, Saw Down, Square, Triangle
- Osc Modulation: Input, LFO, Oscillator, Sequencer, Sync Hard
- Envelopes: 2
- Envelope Parameters: Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- Filters: 1
- Types: 24dB Slope (4-pole), Low Pass, Resonance
- Filter Modulation: Envelope, Input, Knob, LFO
- LFO: 1
- LFO Parameters: Saw Down, Square, Triangle
- Polyphony: 1
- Tuning: Standard
- Modes: Mono
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Sequencer: Yes
- Enclosure: Desktop, Rack
- Controls: Knobs, Switches, Modulation 1/8" Jacks, Pedal - Filter, Arpeggiator, Sequencer
- Display Type: LED
- Audio Output Connections: 1/8" Phone Jack, Mono Out
- MIDI Ports: IN
- CV Ports: CV IN, CV OUT
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.