View Full Description
Support For Qualcomm aptX, AAC and SBC Codecs
The Codex Edition of the Crossfade 2 Wireless headphones provides added support for various Bluetooth codecs. The Qualcomm aptX codec is an algorithm designed for professional studios, providing CD quality sound over Bluetooth for high-end Android phones and macOS.
The Advanced Audio Codec (AAC) provides optimised audio performance for iOS and various other devices. The Sub-Band Codec (SBC) provides universal compatibility when aptX and AAC are not supported. You can change between the codecs using your device’s Bluetooth settings.
Pristine Analog/Wireless Sound
The V-Moda Crossfade Wireless 2 Codex Edition are designed for audiophiles and music professionals, providing exceptional audio performance combined with extreme comfort. The V-Moda Crossfade Wireless II headphones feature 50mm dual-diaphragm driver and high-resolution CCAW coils. These components provide an extended frequency range that captures every nuance of your sound, ideal for music enthusiasts and musicians alike.
The revamped design comes complete with its own wire for added definition, ranging up to 40kHz for optimal performance. The crystal clear clarity and high-resolution sparkle captures the energy and vibe of anything you throw at it. Because of this, the V-Moda Crossfade 2 Wireless Codex Edition has been certified for high-resolution performance by the Japan Audio Society. This makes it ideal for everything from casual listening to mixing and mastering applications.
Innovative CCAW Voice Coil and Hi-Res Audio Certification
The exceptional audio fidelity is down to V-Moda’s selection of high-grade components. In addition, the driver and CCAW coil, the headphones possess Micro Vamp technology as well as passive noise isolation and minimal sound leakage, for a truly immersive 3D sound stage. The drivers themselves are tested at 6 frequencies for a strict consistency, ensuring optimal reliability and audio performance.
Wireless Bluetooth Connectivity
In addition the wired mode, the V-Moda Crossfade 2 includes integrated wireless Bluetooth connectivity. Once you pair your Bluetooth device, you can enjoy your freedom up to 30 feet away from the device for maximum flexibility. This ensures you are not restricted by the operating range while on the move.
The internal battery is 15 percent longer lasting, providing up to 14+ hours of music from a full charge. Once you plug a cable in to the jack, the headphones will automatically switch from Bluetooth into zero-latency performance, saving battery power and improving the audio quality.
New Cushions Provide Superior Comfort
In addition to providing audiophile-grade sound, the V-Moda Crossfade Wireless 2’s are designed for maximum comfort. The sleek and stylish design not only looks good but boasts memory foam cushions on the ear pads to minimise fatigue.
The design itself is constructed using lightweight metal components and premium-grade materials, optimised to ensure extreme comfort. Additionally, the headphones come complete with a 1-button SpeakEasy microphone cable, USB cable, gold plated ¼-inch Pro adapter and an exoskeleton carry case for added convenience.
Built To Last Durability
The specially designed Steelflex headband is virtually indestructible, made from strong vegan leather for added comfort. The steel frame has been tested with military-level MIL-STD-810G standard for high-end durability. The ARAMID fibre-reinforced cables feature a 45-degree plug which can be bent over 1 million times. The durable design passes high and low temperature, humidity, salt spray and UV exposure tests.
- Exoskeleton carry case and 2 V-PORTs
- Carabiner clip
- ¼ inch Pro Adapter
- ARAMID fibre-reinforced SpeakEasy microphone & mic cable
- Reinforced V-Micro USB Cable
- V-MODA Sticker
- 1-Year Premier V-Moda Warranty
- High-end wireless headphones designed for audiophiles, musicians, sound engineers and music enthusiasts
- Integrated Bluetooth connectivity, providing up to 30 feet of connectivity
- Provides support for Qualcomm aptX, AAC and SBC Bluetooth codecs
- Provides high-resolution, rich, pristine sound
- 50mm Dual-Diaphragm Driver (Patent Pending)
- High-resolution CCAW coil
- Bliss large enhanced memory foam cushions for maximum comfort
- Micro VAMP AMP/DAC technology
- Passive noise isolation
- Minimal sound leakage for an immersive sound stage
- Consistent driver quality, designed for reliability
- Type: Over-Ear Circumaural Bluetooth
- Drivers: 50mm Dual-Diaphragm (patent pending)
- Frequency Response (Wired): 5 - 40,000Hz
- Headphone Sensitivity: 100 dB @ 1kHz 1mW
- Microphone Sensitivity: -42dB @ 1kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Weight: 309g (with standard aluminium shields)
- Battery Capacity: 430mAh (up to 14+ hours music playback)
- Cable: 1-Button ARAMID fibre-reinforced SpeakEasy microphone 3.5mm cable
- Finish: Rose Gold Black