View Full Description
Delivers Crisp, Precise Soundscapes
The Stanmore is a small yet powerful stereo speaker – equipped with advanced components to ensure your music always sounds crisp and precise. Its single 5.25'' woofer and two 3/4'' tweeters deliver your music with excellent balance between the low and high frequencies.
The addition of a control panel allows you to fine-tune the sound to suit your personal taste. Featuring three custom control knobs for bass, treble and volume – only requiring the smallest of adjustments to create your desired sound.
A Speaker for Everyday Life
For the ultimate wireless experience, the Stanmore is equipped with the latest version of Bluetooth and aptX technology. This ensures you can stream music with no issues – retaining all its high audio quality. For times when Bluetooth isn’t an option, the 3.5mm input has you covered.
If that isn’t enough, the Marshall Stanmore Speaker also features an RCA input - enabling you to connect your CD player, turntable or other audio devices with an RCA output.
Classic Marshall Design
This versatile workhorse not only delivers Marshall’s stunning performance and audio quality, it also features their iconic styling. The Stanmore's aesthetics draws inspiration from over 50 years of Marshall’s heritage, including its textured vinyl casing, salt and pepper grille, and brass plate that's etched with the establishment date of Marshall - 1962. Its stunning looks are finished off with the iconic script logo – which is as synonymous to Marshall as Marshall is to rock'n'roll.
The Marshall Stanmore II speaker stands out from the crowd. Experience modern technology with an old school look. The Voice Speaker comes coupled with the amazing intellect of Amazon's Alexa. Control your speaker with your voice, play, pause, skip songs, request an artist - anything you can think of. It's a futuristic jukebox for your home.
Marshall's Lifestyle series covers a wide range of personal products, including headphones, speakers, and even eyewear. Designed to complement your everyday style, all the Marshall Lifestyle products feature their classic style and iconic script logo - which is widely recognised across the music industry. Every product in the Lifestyle Series is built using the finest materials and manufacturing processes, ensuring the products you buy are going to last.
- Power Amps:
- 1 x 50 Watts Class D (Woofer)
- 2 x 15 Watts Class D (Tweeters)
- Cabinet Principle: Bass-Reflex
- Max. Sound Pressure Level: 101dB @ 1 m
- Frequency Range: 50 – 20,000 Hz
- Stereo/Mono: Stereo
Controls & Connectivity
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, Spotify Connect
- Wired Connectivity: 3.5mm Input, RCA Input
- Mute/Unmute Mic Button
- Play/Pause Button
- Source Button
- Wi-Fi: Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any WPA, 802.11 b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz/5 GHz with diversity
- Voice Command: Amazon Alexa
- Microphone System: Dual Microphone Array w/Acoustic Noise Cancellation
- Required Apps: Amazon Alexa, Marshall Voice
- Mains Input Voltage: 100v - 240v
- Mains Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Network Standby Power Consumption: Less Than 2W
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 13.78'' x 7.68'' x 7.28'' (350 x 195 x 185 mm)
- Weight: 4.75 kg (10.47 lbs)
What’s in the Box
- Stanmore II Voice w/Alexa
- Power Cord
- Quick Start Guide
- Legal and Safety Information
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.