View Full Description
The MS-70CDR has a powerful line-up of effects, from a warm, vintage sound to a clear, modern tone. 16 chorus, 26 delay and 29 reverbs are at your feet, including classic models and famous names. Everything you need is in one stompbox, with more than a dozen flangers, tremolos, vibratos, phasers and other effects.
Easy to use, the MultiStomp 70CDR has a large LCD graphic interface, a single footswitch and analog-style parameter knobs you can also use as buttons. The MS-70CDR allows easy navigation and makes rearranging, saving and creating effects easy and intuitive.
Use up to six effects at once, stacking them in any order you like. Build up complex tones and bring individual effects in and out of the chain as you like. By using these effects at once, you can reduce the size of your pedalboard!
The MS-70CDR is full of handy little tools for providing a quality performance. Zoom's unique Tail function means that delay or reverb effects can fade away naturally, even when you play the next phrase. The ZFX-IV DSP chip inside the pedal uses 32-bit floating-point calculations, providing you with studio-quality effects. The smart chromatic tuner allows you to tune in the middle of a performance, but don't allow it to ruin the mood - use the mute button for silent tuning. Power is supplied by two AA batteries with up to 7 hours of battery life, an optional AC adaptor, or USB bus. Connect to your computer via USB and keep up to date with the latest firmware.
Create and store up to 50 of your original patches, there are 30 pre-programmed patches which form a versatile collection of much-loved sounds, as well as custom-effects designed by top musicians. Connect your stompbox to not only guitars, but synths and samplers too with the stereo input jacks.
To view a full list of effects for the MS-70CDR and the User Guide, please download the PDF manuals from the link below.
- Effect Types: 86
- Simultaneous Effects: 6
- Patch Memory: 50
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24bit, 128 times over-sampling
- D/A Conversion: 24bit, 128times over-sampling
- Signal Processing: 32 bit floating point and 32bit fixed point
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz + 1dB - 3dB
- Display: LCD
- Input: 2 x 1/4" phone jack, rated input level: -20dBm, input impedance: 1M ohm
- Output: 2 x 1/4" phone jack (L/R), maximum output level: +5dBm, output load impedance 10k ohm or higher
- Power: AC Adaptor (optional), AA/LR6 battery x 2, USB bus power
- Dimensions (mm): 130.3 (D) x 77.5 (W) x 58.5 (H)
- USB: Firmware Update
- Weight: 350g (without batteries)