View Full Description
172 Premium-Grade Guitar Effects
The Zoom MS-50G is a highly versatile multi-FX pedal designed for use with electric and bass guitars. The MS-50G features 100 built-in effects in total with a diverse range of settings. You can also download an additional 72 effects directly to the pedal with firmware V3.0. The pedal includes dynamic filtering, overdrive, distortion, modulation, special effects, delay and reverb. The compact yet robust design can withstand the wear and tear of consistent live use. The multi-FX pedal cuts down the size of your pedalboard, featuring everything you need within a single, robust unit.
Dynamics and Filters
Shape and control your sound with the 25 built-in dynamic and filter settings. The dynamics section is comprised of compressors, equalizers, filters and Zoom’s Noise Reduction algorithm, providing superior sound and enhanced performance. It boasts a wide range of controls and options including Slow Attack, AutoWah and Cry. It even features emulations of classic dynamics processors, comprised of some of the best filters and processors from music history.
32 boosters, overdrives and fuzz settings are included. The pedal also features a range of simulations form the most well-respected guitar and effects companies on the planet. The extremeDS effect provides the most powerful gain seen on any distortion effect. It even includes a simulator that changes the sound of your electric guitar into an acoustic.
Amp modelling is the process of emulating classic guitar amplifiers, delivering exceptional realism that stays faithful to the original. Emulations include both classic and modern-day tube/solid-state amplifiers. They help to recreate the sound of classic amps from some of the most revered manufacturers in the music world. You can even pair any amp model to another cabinet model for a truly unique sound. The MS-50G also has the ability to match the output of a selected amp/cab model to the actual setup.
Modulation and Special Effects
39 modulation and special effects are included. These unique sets of effects are specially created for use with guitars. The effects are comprised of: Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, Tremolo Vibrato, Detuning, Octave Dividing and Pitch Shifting. A versatile harmonizers effects is also included, playing along in key. Vintage sound are also achievable with faithful recreations of chorus and Flanger effects from music history.
Delay and Reverb
The cutting-edge DSP microchip processes 32-bit floating-point calculations. This allows the pedal to create studio-quality effects. It provides 29 diverse and rich reverbs, delivering high-end spatial simulations. The specialised technology faithfully recreates natural-sounding spaces such as drum rooms or halls. It also includes settings for reverb plates and springs and a tape delay simulator. Other effect settings include reverse, modulated and self-oscillating delays.
- 100 guitar effects and amp models, including modulation, equalization, delay, and reverb
- Up to 6 effects can be used simultaneously, in any order
- 50 memory locations for the storage of user-created patches
- 30 preset patches
- Patch cycling
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Tap Tempo for synchronization of delay times or modulation rates
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- ¼" input jack (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Dual ¼" output jacks
- Backlit LCD with contrast control for easy viewing in low-light environments
- USB port for power and firmware updates
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedalboard
- Runs on 2 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of up to 7 hours
- Optional AC adapter (not included)
- Effect Types: 55
- Simultaneous Effects: 6
- Patch Memory: 50
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24bit, 128times over-sampling
- D/A Conversion: 24bit, 128times over-sampling
- Signal Processsing: 32bit floating point and 32bit fixed point
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +1dB -3dB (10k?load)
- Display: LCD
- Input: 1/4'' phone jack
- Rated input level: -20dBm
- Input impedance: 1M Ohms
- Output: 2 x 1/4'' phone jack
- Maximum output level: +5dBm
- Output load impedance: 10k Ohms or higher
- Power: AC Adapter - DC9V / Center negative / 500mA (AC adapter: ZOOM AD-16)
- USB: Bus Power
- Dimensions: 130.3 (D) x 77.5 (W) x 58.5 (H) mm
- USB: Firmware Update
- Weight: (without batteries) 350g