View Full Description
Iconic Humbucking Pick Up Sound
The 8 string SubZero Generation boats two passive humbucking pickups. These high-output, low-noise pickups will provide your playing with clarity whilst remaining heavy enough for the deepest djent riffs. The SubZero Generation utilises ceramic magnets, enhancing your playing by producing a focused and percussive low end and a pronounced mid-range, as well as a defined treble response. Enjoy the iconic humbucker tone through the gaze of extended range with exceptional precision and definition. The new bridge units utilise single saddle design increasing string definition and separation, which means no matter how low you go, your chords will retain clarity and sustain. All Subzero Generation 8's come strung with 10-74 gauge for a professional sound out of the box.
Shape for Comfort and Versatility
Refined to accommodate any player, the 8 string SubZero Generation's neck and body boasts well
thought out design, ensuring an ergonomic and comfortable instrument, you get a heavily bevelled top edge and a corresponding deeply contoured back. This is also matched with a recessed neck heel for easy access to the 24 frets.
Control at Your Fingertips
For an even output each of the two passive humbuckers have been optimised for their position in relation to the strings. The bridge pickup will compensate for the limited string movement and ensure your sound is reliable, clear, and balanced. The Subzero Generation
is also equipped with a volume and tone knob, as well as a 3-way toggle that gives you familiar control over your pickup selection.
and Sustainable Fretboard
The fretboard has been given a compound radius from 14” to 20”, meaning a comfortable low chord position, yet a flat upper fretboard for lightning fast lead playing and a superbly low
action. The modern tone of the SubZero Generation is enhanced with a crisp maple tonewood neck. All SubZero guitars feature sustainable wood that meets the needs of the evolving world.
- Scale Length: 28
- Number of Strings: 8
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Joint/Construction: Bolt On
- Material: Alder
- Top: Flame Maple
- Colour (Top): Flame Red Burst Gloss
- Colour (Back/Sides): Black Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Maple (Matching Headstock Cap)
- Depth (1st Fret): 19mm
- Fretboard Width (1st Fret): 54mm
- Depth (12th Fret): 21mm
- Binding: Black
- Radius: 16"
- Profile Shape: C
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Material: Cupronickel, Extra Jumbo
- Inlay Material: Side White Plastic Dots 2mm
- Neck Finish: Natural Satin
- Nut Width: 54mm
- Nut Material: Graphite
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup Type: Black Passive Humbucker, Ceramic Magnet, High Output
- Neck Pickup Type: Black Passive Humbucker, Ceramic Magnet, Medium/High Output
- Volume Pot Quantity: 1 Volume Pot, 500k
- Tone Pot Quantity: 1 Tone Pot, 500k
- Switch Type: 3 Way Toggle Switch
- Switch Tip Material and Colour: Black Plastic
- Input Jack: Regular
- Strap Bolts: Black Buttons
- Tuners: Black Die-Cast Sealed
- Bridge: Single Saddle Bridge System
- Hardware Colour: Black
- Included Items: Truss Rod and Bridge Saddle Allen Keys
- Strings: 10-74
The latest in music technology, for modern musicians and producers. SubZero combines innovation and quality, with the determination to help you get the sound you want. From studio and guitars, to powerful PA systems and home audio setups - SubZero is all about cutting-edge audio.