View Full Description
Love the experience
Remember the first time you fell in love with performing? Get ready to experience that all over again. The multiscale fretboard houses fanned frets that introduce a whole new playing experience. It's all in the build. The angle of the frets has been carefully constructed to give each of the six strings a longer scale. In turn, this gives your treble strings a brighter clarity and your low strings increased definition as well as a more comfortable and natural feel when playing.
This comfort is further extended with the smooth, quick feel of the roasted maple fingerboard that has a satin finish. The roasted maple construction of the neck offers a lightweight feel as well as producing a brighter, louder and more percussive sound with a quicker attack, and longer decay. The durable heat and moisture resistant timber won't need adjusting each time you push it hard in a session. Feel the inspiration to tweak your sound into something great.
Break the mould
Parade your personality with an individual look. The Coliseum boasts a stunning purple burst finish that immediately catches your eye and draws you into this guitar's rare shape. With this unique style, go on stage with complete confidence. Together with a satin neck finish and black offset dot inlays, the black hardware creates a sleek and expensive look that you can be proud of. Add atmosphere to your look. The Luminlay side dots will glow to create an ambience that injects excitement into your crowd and lights your way to a perfect performance even on the most dimly lit stage.
The recipe for a fat sound
Cook up a massive sound. The Coliseum is designed with a graphite nut that is self-lubricating for less friction and a seven screw bolt-on neck for a great sustain. This bolt-on neck construction reinforces the quick attack and increased volume set by the roasted maple neck for that sound that not only you, but your crowd has also been craving. Serve this crowd a five-star setlist.
This bass has a mouth-watering thick sound due to a combination of the USA basswood body, pickup blend and two passive humbucking pickups. The switchable 3-band active/passive preamp gives you the power to adjust your sound while performing without having to go over to your amp. You've hit that agressive sweet spot in your show where your fingers have taken over and are riffing from the Gods. Your battery runs out. You don't have to interupt your zone. You can simply push a button and it will still work perfectly fine in passive mode! It's time to approach your music with flair and personality.
- Product: RedSub Coliseum Fanned Fret 6-String Bass, Purple Burl Burstt
- Code: RS-CM6-GBB
- Series: Coliseum
- Body Material: USA Basswood
- Body Shape: Poplar Burl Top
- Body Finish: Purple Burst Trans Burl Gloss
- Colour: Purple Burl Burst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Roasted Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Shape: Slim D Profile
- Neck Joint: 7 Screw Bolt On
- Fingerboard Material: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 14-18" Compound Radius
- Fingerboard Inlays: Black Offset Dot Inlays, Luminlay Side Dot Inlays
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut: Graphite Self Lubricating
- Nut Width: 48mm
- Scale Length: 34-36.25" / 863.6-927.1mm Multi-Scale
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Black
- Tuning Machines: Black Sealed
- Bridge: Single Saddle
- String Spacing: 18mm
- Controls: 1x Volume (Push/Pull-Active/Passive), 1x Pickup Blend, 1x Bass, 1x Middle, 1x Treble EQ
- Bridge Pickup: Redsub Active/Passive Humbucking (115x39mm)
- Neck Pickup: Redsub Active/Passive Humbucking (115x39mm)
- Strings: D'addario 32-135
With stand-out looks, RedSub's basses and amps are designed for musicians who know what they want. High-grade tones and unique looks, without neglecting the fundamentals – for basses and amps that you can trust for gigging. RedSub breaks the rules with design, power and sound.