View Full Description
The RedSub BP35plus bass amplifier combo is an ideal practice amp. It provides the sound shaping options you need to produce great sounding bass tones, as well as a cd/mp3 input for playing along to backing tracks, and a headphone output for silent practice.
If you turn the BP35plus up, the 35W RMS of power will give you plenty of volume, and will be loud enough for playing small gigs. The 45 degree tilt back means that the speaker can be directed so you can hear it perfectly. It also features a line out, making it perfect for use in the studio as well.
The RedSub BP35plus features a custom red 10" speaker, that has been specially designed to not just look great, but to sound great too. It delivers a warm and punchy sound that will cut through perfectly. The integrated limiter means that the sound will never break up, and there is no danger of damaging your speaker.
- Closed back cabinet design for a tightly controlled, powerful bass sound.
- Bright and boost switches for altering tone character and getting the best sound from your bass guitar.
- 3 band EQ for sound sculpting with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls.
- Headphone output for silent practice and a line out for direct connection to PA and recording gear.
- Tilt back cabinet allows for straight ahead or 45' orientations to better define your stage or studio sound
- Custom designed and voiced high sensitivity red 10" speaker ensures great punchy bass tones
- Power Rating: 35W RMS @ 4Ω
- Speaker: 10" custom red driver
- Controls: Gain, Master
- EQ Controls: 3 band EQ (Bass, Mid, Treble)
- Inputs: 1/4" Jack Bass Input, RCA Aux
- Outputs: 1/4" Jack Phones, 1/4" line Out
- Dimensions: 416mm (W) 320mm (D) 452mm (H)
RedSub is a premium brand of Gear4music.com
Premium bass guitars and amps. High-grade components, craftsmanship, and innovation.
RedSub combines the latest in analogue and digital technology – to create unique guitars and distinctive amps designed for musicians.
The ultimate in value, power, looks and sound.
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.