View Full Description
The Mooer GE200 combines amp modelling with cabinet impulse responses alongside multi-effects capabilities to give you a complete tool that would be equally at home on stage as it would be in the practice room, the studio, band rehearsals, or any other musical situation you may find yourself in. It packs this huge range capabilities in a portable floor-based unit with added expression control and USB connectivity. This is the ultimate do-it-all tool for guitar tonal shaping at a stunning price-point.
Amp Modelling & Impulse Responses
The GE200 features 55 amp models based on the Micro series of pedal preamps. They re-create many classic amps ready to be saved as presets and switched in an instant. They can be paired with any of the 26 Impulse Response cabinets to give you the complete direct sound of a fully mic'd up amp and cabinet. The GE200 allows the user to load their own IRs should they desire, and the output section can be programmed so you can have the choice of whether to run you signal to a guitar amp (without cab modelling) or direct to PA/recording device (with modelling). This makes it a particularly flexible live tool, giving you the potential of using a real cab on stage whilst sending a Impulse Response cab to the mixing desk.
Multi Effects Capabilities
The GE200 includes 70 premium effects including compressors, drives, noise gates, EQ, modulation, pitch, filters, delays and reverbs. They are loaded in blocks and can be routed in any order for maximum sound flexibility and experimentation. The expression pedal lets you control many different parameters, while a secondary expression pedal input gives you even more room for extended control. They allow real-time adjustment to some very special control options like the MERGE feature, which opens up limitless creative possibilities. A 52 seconds looper is also included in the GE200 which is ideal for practice/demonstration purposes.
Besides the ability to route the output to a mixing desk and guitar amp simultaneously, the GE200 also includes a USB interface to be edited with their Mooer Studio software, making deep editing much easier. This also allows direct recording for a pristine studio tone. A headphone output lets you hear the amp and cab models up close and is ideal for quiet practice, while an auxiliary input provides the capability of jamming along to MP3 tracks.
Made For Live Performance
The GE200 is constructed from a sleek, brushed aluminium shell which looks fantastic and is strong enough to survive a life on the road. The lovely 3.5'' colour screen makes seeing all your settings and presets easy, alongside giving the ability to make quick changes as you go. The 3 footswitches allow you to access the 200 presets, making a live set-list fully programmable and easily accessible.
An Incredible Feature-Set
The Mooer GE200 has a specification list that would usually be featured on units several times the price. The GE200 manages to cram in a wealth of features into a solid and road-ready unit that would be ideal for a multitude of musical situations.
- 55 high quality amplifier models
- 26 IR speaker cabinet models and support for 3rd party IR
- 70 high quality effects including compressors, drives, noise gates, EQ, pitch,
filters, delays and reverbs
- 52 second looper with half speed and reverse effects
- Drum machine with 40 drum patterns and 10 metronome rhythms
- Store and recall up to 200 Presets
- Adjustable signal chain lets you arrange the internal effects how you like
- USB connectivity for PC editing and direct audio recording to computer
- Programmable outputs for easy integration into any live setup
- Auxiliary input and dedicated headphone output for audio playback and totally immersive practice sessions
- Type: Multi Fx Pedal / Amp and cabinet modeller
- Number of Effect Types: 151
- Preset: 200
- Input: 1/4'' mono audio jack
- Output: 1/4'' mono audio jack
- AUX IN: 1/8'' stereo audio jack
- Headphone out: 1/8'' stereo audio jack
- EXP2: 1/4'' stereo jack cable
- Impulse Response:
- Format: WAV
- Sampling rate: 44.1K Hz Full Sampling rate supported
- Sampling accuracy: 24bit
- Samples: 512
- Sampling rate: 44.1K
- Sampling accuracy: 24bit
- Signal to noise ratio: 98dB
- Power requirements: 9V DC 600mA
- Dimensions: 297mm X 145.5mm X 45.5mm
- Weight: 1.4Kg
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, AC adapter 9V DC, USB CABLE
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.