View Full Description
The Iconic Rectifier Series
Since 1991, the Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier has made its name as the ultimate rock and metal guitar amplifier head, capable of dominating any stage or studio and creating any tone imaginable. The Classic Dual Rectifier features improved channel voicings and multi-watt capability, giving this iconic amp even more functionality.
Three Channels - Multiple Voices
3 completely independent channels give the Dual Rectifier an extensive range of tonal possibilities. Each channel has an incredibly musical 3-band EQ plus presence, alongside gain and level controls to fully sculpt your sound. The addition of a voicing switch, one per channel, massively influences the sound and response. Channel 1 features a Clean/Pushed switch, for a pristine clean sound or an edge-of-breakup overdrive sound with a vintage flavour. Channel 2 and 3 feature a Raw/Vintage/Modern switch which provide incrementally higher gain levels, letting you access vintage, '80s, and contemporary distortion sounds. With a total of 8 modes, the Dual Rectifier can adapt to any genre of music and overdrive sound imaginable.
Multi-Watt Settings & Tube Rectification
The 6L6 valves deliver a huge 100 watts of sound with stunning headroom. Each channel also features a multi-watt 50/100-watt switch, so you can craft the ideal level of headroom and breakup. On the rear panel, you can choose each channel's rectification type including Diode and Tube - Diode has a crisp attack and fast articulation while Tube provides more sag for a vintage-style response. A master power Bold/Spongy switch changes the final amp response, all combining to give you unparalleled tonal control.
The Dual Rectifier is designed to integrate with any rig, with a range of connections for professional performance. Multiple speaker outputs and a slave-out allow you to connect to the cab(s) of your choice, while the tuner out, FX loop (switchable per channel with send-level), and switchable bias (EL34/6L6) give the functions needed to switch valves in an instant and create a professional live/studio rig.
The included 6-button footswitch gives full control over channel switching, FX loop on/off, Mute, Solo Boost, and Tuner, meaning you have remote access to all core amp functions for the ultimate live rig.
Guitarist Magazine gave the Dual Rectifier 5 out of 5 stars!
"Rarely has Guitarist been quite so impressed. PROS: Killer looks, awesome power and a range of tones that would satisfy almost any player...
We can't fault Randall Smith and his team on their thinking and the application of features here. It's an astounding piece of amplifier engineering... the Dual Rectifier Solo head and matching 4 x 12 cabinet provides gargantuan power, awesome looks and truly inspiring features...
We say it's worth every penny and advise any doubters of its range of fabulous tones to check one out urgently."
Read the full review on the Music Radar Website
About Mesa Boogie
Petaluma-based Mesa Boogie is an American amp manufacturing company, established in 1971 by Randall Smith as a small repair shop. After producing amplifiers for prominent early customers including Carlos Santana and Ron Wood, Mesa Boogie quickly gained a reputation as a high-end amp designer with its iconic Mark Series amplifiers, still produced today. Mesa Boogie is now a prolific company with a key range of amplifiers including the Mark series, the Rectifier series, and the Express line. With players in all genres from progressive metal to blues, rock, jazz, alt-rock and more, Mesa Boogie is widely regarded as one of the ultimate premium amplifier manufacturers, with a huge fan-base and diverse range of professional players.
- 3 channels with independent 3-band EQ, presence, and level controls
- Multiple channel voicings for 8 total modes
- Independent channel rectification type
- 50/100 watts per channel
- FX loop, multiple speaker outputs, tuner out
- MIDI control
- Supplied with fitted slip cover and 6-button footswitch
- Type: Valve
- Output Power: 100 Watts RMS Max - Switchable 100 or 50 Watts per channel
- Valves: 4 x 6L6 Power Tubes / 5 x 12AX7 Preamp Tubes / 2x 5U4 Rectifier Tubes
- Channels: 3
- Ch. 1 = Clean or Pushed
- Ch. 2 = Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain
- Ch. 3 = Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain
- Channels 1-3: Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, Master, Gain, Voicing Switch (channel specific), Wattage Switch (50/100 watts)
- Rear: Slave Level, FX Send Level, Loop Select (On, Ch1, Ch2, Ch3, Footswitch, Bypass), Channel Select (1, 2, 3, Footswitch), Rectifier Select x3 (Diode/Tube), Power (Spongy/Bold), Bias Select (6L6/EL34)
- Footswitchable Functions: Channel Select, Solo Boost, FX Loop Bypass, Tuner, Mute
- Connectivity: Guitar In (1/4''), FX Loop Send/Return, Tuner Out, MIDI footswitch
- Speaker Outputs: 1x 16 Ohm, 2x 8 Ohm, 2x 4 Ohm
- Chassis Material: Aluminium
- Accessories: Included - 3x3 - 6 Button Footswitch (Bottom Row: Ch. 1, Ch. 2 & Ch. 3 - Top Row: Tuner Mute, FX Loop & Solo), Fitted Slip Cover
- Dimensions: 10'' H x 25 1/2'' W x 9 7/8'' D
- Weight: 18 .59 Kg