View Full Description
Rich, textured harmonies
Would you like to teach your instrument to sing in perfect harmony? Then get yourself a Hedra. We promise its harmonies are much better than the pun at the start of this paragraph. In fact, they're so good, they're capable of making your instrument sound like it's producing an entire orchestra's worth of sound. With three different harmony voices to choose from, the Meris Hedra will give you everything from shimmering, dream-like soundscapes to huge, swelling tones. Your instrument's voice will sound fuller and more beautiful than ever before.
One box, endless sonic possibilities
Those amazing harmonic voices are just the beginning. The Hedra has got much, much more in its arsenal. You can smoothly slide between pitches using the "Glide" mode - and time it to perfection by inputting your own speed for the pitch transitions. "Micro Tune" gives you intricate control over your tone, from tiny alterations to completely warped sounds. The list goes on. "Mix" control, "Half Speed" mode, "Auto Swell" tones. The Meris Hedra gives you so much. So don't delay.
Actually, do. Because it's also got tap tempo-synchronised delay for each individual harmony voice, meaning you can add pulsating echo and delay effects to your harmonies. This pitch shifter doesn't just take it to the next level. It takes the effects world to a whole new universe.
Perfect pitch shifting in a matter of seconds
Changing your key has never been so easy. Because while the Hedra possesses a simply huge arsenal of features, at its core, it's a brilliant pitch shifter. You can quickly and easily pick a key for your instrument using the "Key" dial, giving you a full scale's worth of frequencies to play with. Nothing is off limits - and you'll be finding your perfect pitch in a heartbeat.
Not just for guitars
In effects pedals, there's usually so much aimed at working with guitar sound. The Meris Hedra brings a refreshing change to the norm. While it does sound awesome with a classic 6-string, you'll find it's suitable for pretty much any instrument. Harmonise vocals, synths, keyboards, drum machines, and pretty much any line-level signal you can think of. This versatile pedal won't just inject new possibilities into your guitar playing - it'll bring a new dimension to your whole band.
Explore the Hedra's endless features even further by reading the Meris Hedra Manual V1.
- Advanced 3-voice rhythmic pitch shifter for anything from standard pitch shifting to intricate, dancing harmonies
- Individual controls for "Pitch" and "Time Offset" for each voice
- Chromatic or key-driven harmony, with 6 selectable scale types via "ALT" control
- 4 delay line configurations with unique feedback routing, providing infinite sound design options
- Unique keyboard control via MIDI puts a live quarter at your fingertips
- "Micro Tune" control creates gentle, chorus-like detuning, classic studio fattening, and extreme warping
- "Glide" mode slides between pitches at the speed you choose
- Choose to sweep through intervals smoothly or hard step for dramatic pitch effects
- Switchable "Half Speed" and "Auto Swell" for advanced textures
- Digitally-controlled "Analog" mix control
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input/output headroom level for guitar or synth/line-level
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaenously
- Presets available via external 4-preset switch or MIDI
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack (presets, automation, beat clock)
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32-bit floating point DSP
- Model Name: Meris Hedra 3-Voice Rhythmic Pitch Shifter
- Model Code: MER-HEDRAP
- Power: 9V DC, Centre - 2.1mm
- Current Draw: 150mA
- Dimensions: 6.5cm x 10.8cm x 10.8cm
- Weight: 0.45 KG
- Boxed Dimensions: 7.7cm x 20.5cm x 12cm
- Boxed Weight: 0.7 KG