View Full Description
Powerful 100 Watt Amp Head
The JVM210H Amp Head produces 100 watts of power, making it perfect for playing large venues and retaining tonal clarity when driven. With 100 watts, the amp offers plenty of headroom to push the tubes to their limit, offering a completely saturated high end with extra dynamics. The ECC84 preamp tubes deliver excellent clarity and depth at the low end of the gain stage. Increasing the gain will cause the ECC84 tubes to develop into a rich, complex crunch and overdrive. The 4 x EL34 and single EC84 power amp tubes deliver the classic British tone with a powerful distortion at low volumes.
2 Versatile Channels
Offering 2 channels to choose from, with 3 different modes each, the Marshall head offers an incredibly versatile tone. The first channel provides a clean/crunch tone with a mild distortion when the gain is dialled up, while the second channel provides a saturated overdrive. Both channels feature independent 3-band EQs, gain levels, and reverbs, allowing players to dial in the perfect sound for any situation. Go from a plexi/JTM45 clean tone to JCM800 punch, or dive into an incredible modern high-gain tone.
Along with its powerful tonal capabilities, the Marshall Amp Head features a range of ins/outs to ensure it can incorporate into any rig. Offering 4, 8, and 16 ohm speaker outputs, the amp head can be matched with a wide range of cabs for studio and stage. The emulated XLR output can still be used when the amp is in standby mode, perfect for silent recordings. Connect to the amp via MIDI, allowing you to connect a MIDI controller to access its 128 available presets, perfect for recalling your favourite reverb, FX loop, and master settings when needed.
Controllable Via Included Footswitch
Designed with Stompware switching technology and delivered the PEDL-91006 Foot controller, Marshall ensures no player will be confined to their amp head. Featuring 4 fully programmable footswitches, players can customise the pedal to suit their performance and create a seamless performance. The footswitch connects to the amp head via a standard 1/4” guitar, allowing you to replace the cable with any length you desire to ensure you’re not restricted by stage size.
- Channels: 2
- Type: Valve
- Power (RMS): 100W
- Pre Amp Valves: 4 x ECC83
- Power Amp Valves: 1 x ECC83, 4 x EL34
- Accessories: PEDL-91006 4-Way Footswitch, Power Cable, Speaker Cable
- Master: Master 2, Master 1, Resonance, Presence, Master Switch
- Reverb: Reverb Overdrive, Reverb Clean/Crunch, Reverb Switch
- Clean/Crunch: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain, Clean/Crunch Switch
- Overdrive: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain, Overdrive Switch
- Serial/Parallel FX Loop: FX Level Switch, Mix
- Power Amp Insert/Serial Loop: Bypass/Active Switch
- Other: Footswitch/Midi Program Switch, FX Loop Switch, Standby, Power
- Guitar Input: 1/4" Jack
- Input Impedance: 470kOhms
- Speaker Output: 5 x 1/4" Jack (2 x 4 Ohm, 2 x 8 Ohm, 1 x 16Ohm)
- Emulated Output (Level): +4dBu
- FX Loop: 2 x 1/4" Jack (Send/Return)
- FX Send Level (Selectable): -10dBV, +4dBu
- Power Amp Loop: 2 x 1/4" Jack (Pre Amp Out/Send, Power Amp In/Return)
- MIDI: MIDI In, MIDI Thru
- Other: 1/4" Footswitch Jack, 3-Pin XLR Line Out
- Width: 740mm
- Height: 310mm
- Depth: 215mm
- Weight: 22kg
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.