View Full Description
One of the most important advances with the HyDrive speaker is its power-to-weight ratio. A HyDrive speaker weighs 40 less than traditional speakers and delivers 250 watts for the highest power-to-weight ratio of any bass speaker available. But the innovation runs even deeper. Because of its cast aluminum frame and neodymium magnets, HyDrive speakers operate cooler and deliver more reliable power handling at peak performance.
The Hartke 5210 combines a groundbreaking speaker design and a professional, comprehensive bass amplifier in one portable, roadworthy enclosure. The result is a pioneering bass combo that is powerful, warm, articulate and exceptionally durable.
The new 5210 employs two of the revolutionary Hartke HyDrive bass speakers along with a 1-inch titanium compression driver. And this combo offers plenty of power, delivering 350 watts to its internal 8 ohm speaker system. It also provides an extension speaker output for connecting an additional cabinet.
The amplifier section houses a classic 12AX7 tube high-voltage preamp circuit for exceptional tone to complement the accompanying HyDrive speakers. For additional tone control, the amplifier section also provides bass and treble shelving along with mid peak EQ controls and a built-in limiter.
Thanks to its rugged plywood construction, perforated metal speaker grill and durable black vinyl covering, the Hartke 5210 is as attractive as it is roadworthy. And its recessed metal handles, along with the lightweight design of the HyDrive speakers, make it easy to transport from gig to gig. Versatile and inclusive, the Hartke 5210 sets a new standard for contemporary bass combos.
- Delivers 350 watts to its internal 8 ohm speaker system
- Two 10-inch HyDrive neodymium hybrid cone drivers
- 1-inch titanium high frequency compression driver
- Sealed enclosure
- Extension speaker output for connecting an additional cabinet
- 3/4-inch plywood construction
- Classic 12AX7 tube high-voltage preamp circuit
- Bass and treble shelving plus mid peak EQ controls
- Built-in limiter
- Two independent inputs to accommodate passive and active bass guitars
- Effect loop send and return jacks to connect to outboard effects processors
- Perforated metal speaker grill
- Recessed metal handles
- Metal corners
- Durable black vinyl covering
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.