View Full Description
Like its name suggests, the Gamechanger Audio Plus Pedal is a real 'game changer' for guitarists and other musicians. With its sleek piano-style sostenuto pedal, the Audio Plus provides the ability to sustain chords and individual notes for an infinite length of time, letting you layer up sounds and add additional notes on top.
The Audio Plus achieves this by constantly recording your incoming signal so that, when you push the pedal, it captures the last fragment of sound and repeats it in a micro-loop, creating the sustaining sound effect. Like a piano, the pedal can be pressed half-way for a slightly muted and quieter sound, giving you even more room for creative expression.
Full Envelope Control
The Audio Plus Pedal has full control over the sustained sound. It can operate with infinite sustain or can be set up to act like a piano sostenuto pedal, with a gradual fade-out.
- Sustain: Controls the duration of the sustained sound, up to a maximum infinity setting.
- Blend: Controls the volume of the sustained signal in comparison to the dry signal.
- Tail: Lets you adjust how fast the sustain sound tails-off after you remove your foot from the pedal. Can be used to create a sudden cut-off or a long spill-over.
- Rise: Sets the speed at which the sustain fades-in. Can be used to create a slow volume swell or an instant sustain sound.
Wet-Only and Blend Modes
The Audio Plus has two switchable modes, Split and Mix.
- Split Mode: Only the isolated wet signal is sent out of the pedal - the dry instrument signal will not be heard. This lets you experiment with the pure sound of the sustaining layers.
- Mix: This is the standard mode and blends the dry signal with the sustained sound; ideal for layering up a soundscape and playing over the top.
The External Foot Pedal lets you remotely switch between these two modes.
Group & Single Modes
The Audio Plus has two modes which affect the unit's operation.
- Group Mode: This lets you add additional layers on top of all active audio tracks. This is ideal for creating huge soundscapes.
- Single Mode: This only sustains the most recent dry signal audio. Pressing the pedal again 'resets' the current sustain sound.
Clean Output & FX Loop
The Audio Plus Pedal has a dedicated dry signal output, letting you experiment with stereo setups or layered signals. The internal FX loop also lets you connect effects pedals to alter the sustained signal which opens the door to a world of creative possibilities. If you're seeking a creative tool for song-writing inspiration, this will be the ideal setup to spark your imagination.
The External Foot Pedal has its own dedicated dry signal output, so you can always tap-off a clean signal to route wherever you like.
- Easy to use sustaining effect for guitars, basses, and any other melodic instruments
- Piano-style sustain pedal operation with half-press setting for muffled and quieter sustain effect
- Pedal constantly records audio; when pressed it replays the last small portion of audio in an infinite loop
- Short full tap of the pedal removes all audio. Short half-press tap removes the last recorded layer of sustain
- Stack and sustain up to 5 sounds using external pedals
- Adjust the dynamic properties of the sustained signal with knobs and controls
- Alter the sustain length, tail cut-off length, blend, and rise (swell speed)
- Wet-only mode allows you to just hear the sustain effect with no dry signal
- Clean-out footswitch output sends clean signal to external pedal
- External footswitch lets you switch between Wet-only and normal Blend mode
- Built-in FX loop
- Works with microphones (with external microphone power/preamp)
- Type: Sustain pedal
- Controls: Blend, Sustain, Rise, Tail, Group/Single, Split/Mix
- Connectivity: Input (1/4''), Output (1/4''), Clean Out/Footswitch Out (1/4''), Send (1/4''), Return (1/4'')
- Footswitch Connectivity: Dry Out (1/4'')
- Bypass: Buffered
- Power: 9V DC Center Negative
- Current Draw: 130 mA
- Dimensions: 8'' x 3.5'' x 2.2'' (L x W x H)