View Full Description
The gigging musician's toolbox
Everything you need for the stage. There's not much that this brilliant little box can't do. Extensive controls give you a multitude of options for your sound. And they're easy to use on even the most dimly lit of stages - bright lights illuminating the Fusion's dials and switches make sure that you can always see what you're doing.
Tune between tunes. A handy tuning mute function means you can quickly disengage the head and tune up in silence. So your audience won't have to suffer through hearing you tweak that D string when you're trying to make it pitch perfect. Plus, you've got the added bonus of all of this coming in a unit that's small, light, and supremely portable. Make sure it's at every live show you play. After all, it'll be easy to get it there.
Take control over your sound
This might be it. The search for the amp to make your bass sound its best - now over. Because Gallien Krueger have put 50 years of knowledge and experience into the MB Fusion. And it shows. It's been loaded with a ton of features and functions - all designed to help you find the ideal voice for your bass.
First of all, there's GK's revolutionary 4-band active EQ. Since they invented it in 1982, it's become standard in bass amps. Well, in bass amps manufactured by those who know what they're doing at least. And GK haven't changed it in all that time - you can't make the best better. It'll let you shape your tone to an extremely intricate level. So finding that ideal sound is easy.
But there's loads more that this brilliant box gives you. There are 'Presence' and 'Deep' modes that can bring sparkling highs and bellowing lows into your playing respectively. There's a tonal contour for even further tone shaping. Classic tube warmth and punch will be heard in every note you play. The list goes on. This is the amp head for musicians who demand the most from their live gear.
You know how you want your bass to sound - you don't need us to tell you what kind of stuff you can play. Instead, we'll just point at the GK Fusion's gigantic 500 watts of power. With the right combination of cabs, that's enough to fill even the largest venues with your music. Whatever you play, make sure it gets heard.
- 500 Watts of hybrid power @ 4 Ohms
- 3x 12AX7 preamp tubes for incredible warmth and musical response
- Illuminated controls offer on-stage clarity
- Iconic Variable Q Tube Equalizer provides deep tone sculpting
- Dual channels with foot switchable operation for increased versatility
- Constructed with incredibly lightweight aluminium chassis
- Multiple connections include DI, headphones, FX loops, tuner & line out
- 100 tube driven signal paths for gain, EQ, contour & DI
- Includes free 3m Jack - Jack Cable
- Controls: -14dB, Mute, Gain A, Gain B, Contour, Treble, Hi-Mid, Low-Mid, Bass, A/B, Master A, Master B
- Output Power: 350W @ 8 Ohms, 500W @ 4 Ohms
- Maximum Input Level: 0.6V Rms
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohms
- Cooling: Variable Speed Fan
- Dimensions: 10.75 x 10 x 1.75 (inches)
- Dimensions: 2kg
- Preamp: 3 Tube - 12AX7 (300V Plate)
- Includes: Power Cord, Manual, Safety Instructions, 1-Button Foot Switch
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.