View Full Description
Solid Engelmann Spruce & Solid Rosewood Construction
The Faith Saturn Dreadnought Cutaway features an entire solid wood construction for a superior tone and an incredible dynamic response. Its solid engelmann spruce top yields crisp articulation and slightly richer mid-range than sitka spruce. The solid top's smooth tone provides a versatile soundboard that is able to accommodate numerous genres and techniques with equal ease, from various picking styles to heavier strumming patterns. Furthermore, the solid engelmann spruce top is paired with solid rosewood back and sides that produce a powerful, warm, deep bass response. Its solid rosewood back and sides also produce an incredibly rich tonality with a throaty growl while its treble notes sparkle with plenty of crystal clear clarity. Lastly, with rosewood's iconic tone and spruce's versatile nature the Faith Saturn is ideal for bluegrass, folk, country licks, as well as accommodating meaty chords and a variety of picking techniques.
Faith's Dreadnought - The Saturn
With Faith's original dreadnought body, also known also as the Saturn, the player receives an all-solid wood instrument with superb volume, projection, and maintained balance across the sonic-spectrum. This all-rounder of an acoustic guitar is able to accommodate genres including rock, pop, country, blues, bluegrass, folk and much more, as well as being equally suited to multiple fingerpicking and strumming techniques. Its bigger body also has more room for sound to reverberate and combined with Patrick James Eggle's bracing, the Saturn provides the player with a rich, full-bodied acoustic voice that also acts as an ideal vocal accompaniment. Furthermore, the Faith Saturn offers a comfortable playing experience for those more comfortable with bigger bodied guitars. Lastly, for added comfort, the Faith Saturn also features a venetian cutaway profile, providing easy access to upper frets and more challenging chords.
Mahogany Neck & Macassan Figured Ebony Fingerboard
With a neck constructed from mahogany, the Saturn offers a quick and dynamic response with plenty of warmth and resonance. Mahogany's nature allows it to respond superbly to numerous playing styles and techniques with ease, perfect for getting creative and unleashing true potential. Furthermore, the neck is topped with an Macassan figured ebony fingerboard that adds ringing sustain, plenty of bite and a bright sizzle to the guitar's overall tone. For added aesthetic appeal, the fingerboard also features Faith's majestic 'F' logo placed on the 12th fret and inlaid in mother of pearl for an elegant look.
Shadow Performer Preamp & Shadow Nanoflex Pickup
Equipped with quality Shadow electronics, the Faith Saturn becomes ideal for live, studio and rehearsal environments, perfect for the gigging guitarist and performing singer/songwriter. In addition, the Saturn Dreadnought Cutaway is fitted with a Shadow Nanoflex pickup that will project each string played purely and clearly, enabling the player to hear each stunning nuance this solid wood construction produces. Furthermore, the Saturn also features a side mounted Shadow Performer preamp with built-in EQ that includes volume, bass, and treble, allowing the player to tweak their amplified sound to personal preference. Lastly, the preamp comes with a built-in tuner which can be used whether playing acoustically or amplified, perfect for quick and precise tuning on-the-go.
Patrick James Eggle Bracing
The Patrick James Eggle X-brace design and is made from quarter-sawn spruce, offering reinforced structure with enhanced tone and volume. Bracing serves two purposes, to stop the guitar from collapsing under string tension, and to shape the guitar's sound. The Patrick James Eggle X-brace design forms an X shape that intersects just behind the sound hole, giving support and stability to your guitar, and a rich, beautifully balanced tone with superb volume, projection.
- Faith hardcase included
- All-solid wood construction for a rich sonic performance
- Patrick James Eggle bracing for a richer, louder acoustic sound
- Grover rotomatic machineheads keeps tuning and intonation precise and stable
- Cutaway profile puts more challenging chords higher up the fingerboard within easy reach
- Highly figured rosewood back and sides provide added aesthetic appeal with a visually striking-vibe
- Tonewood combination delivers a zingy, bright tonality with superb clarity, perfect for a wide range of genres and playing styles
- High gloss finish, abalone bridge pin dots and matching abalone rosette with gold hardware provides an instrument that is sumptuous to gaze upon
Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Body Material: Solid Rosewood
- Body Type: Saturn - Square Shoulder Dreadnought Cutaway
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bridge Material: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony w/ Abalone Dots
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Rosette: 5 mm Abalone w/ Fibre Boarder
- Colour: Natural
- Finish Type: High Gloss
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design (12th Fret Join)
- Fingerboard Material: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16''
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Nut Material: TUSQ
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Truss Rod: 2 Way
- Scale Length: 650 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Gold
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic
- Pickup: Shadow Nanoflex
- Preamp: Shadow Performer Tuner
- Preamp Controls: Volume/Bass/Middle/Treble/Tuner
- Case: Faith Hardcase Included