View Full Description
A Versatile Amp
The EBS Session 120 provides fantastic tone and comes with all the necessary features for any gig. It boasts enough power to provide great monitor sound on stage and in the rehearsal room, yet it's portable enough to fit into any type of car! A powerful EQ, easy dials, a balanced XLR-output for taking to larger stages or the studio, this is a bass amp combo full of surprises.
The Classic Session 120 boasts tone character similar to the EBS Classic 450 bass head, so you get a full bodied, warm bass sound with great punch and bottom. Stepping up from the Session 60, the Session 120 features an extended EQ with mid control, twice the power, and a 12" speaker fitted in a larger cabinet, providing better bass response and bigger tone.
Achieve The Perfect Sound
The EBS Classic Session 120 Combo boasts 60W of power and features a preshape EQ for quality sound. Adjust the sound and create your tone with Gain, Bass, Treble and Volume controls, along with Mid control, Character and Enhance filters for further adjustment.
Great for Practicing at Home
If you're looking to practice, the Classic Session 120 is lightweight and portable and has great, useful features for you. It has an auxiliary input for connecting audio sources like MP3 players, CD players, laptops etc. for you to play along to. The amp has monitor stereo input jacks and if you're looking to practice in silence and not wake the neighbours, a stereo headphones output jack.
- Conventional 12" speaker delivering 120 Watts of Power
- Versatile, great for home practice & Small gigs
- Lightweight & portable, ideal for musicians on the go
- Tilt back feature for use as an on-stage monitor
- Includes character filter, Mid control and tweeter
- Powerful, well thought out EQ
- XLR-output for studio and larger gigs
- AUX input for practice to recorded music.
- Post EQ XLR-output with ground lift
- Frequency Response: 45 - 18k Hz
- Dynamic Output Power: 120 W RMS
- Continuous Output Power: 120 W RMS
- Cabinet Volume: 35 liters
- Height: 40 cm (15.8")
- Width: 43.5 cm (17.1")
- Depth: 45.5 (17.9")
- Weight: 21 kg (47 lbs)
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.