View Full Description
Best of Both Worlds
Most of today's amps feature solid-state rectifiers, which have high power output and tight bass response. But many guitarists prefer valve-based rectifiers, which are known for their 'sag' effect - this basically means when you slam a chord, it doesn't reach its full volume right away, but instead makes a tough initial impact before quickly blossoming into a classic rock ultimatum. With the BUGERA TRIREC, both breeds of rectifier are alive and well in the same amp. You can even use them at the same time! Choose Silicon Diodes for high power and tight bass, Valves (2 x 5U4 valves) for lower power and the almighty 'sag,' or a combination of the two called Valves & Diodes for medium-powered operation spiked with equal parts punch and vintage grace.
The TRIREC's incredible tonal variations make it a recording studio gem, but it's got the features that make it equally amazing on stage. The back panel features a LINE OUT jack with dedicated Level knob for sending signal to a slave amp, as well as Loudspeaker jacks with switchable impedance (16, 8 or 4 Ohms), making this amplifier compatible with virtually any speaker cabinet. The built-in FX Loop has controls for adjusting the output (send) and return levels separately. The associated Assign knob has four states: FX loop is always on, has an individual status per channel, is activated via footswitch, or is deactivated. You also get six External Switching jacks that allow channel switching, BOOST, REVERB and FX LOOP to be controlled by an external switching system. This is where you'll find the input for the FSB106A footswitch, which also controls these parameters, and offers a MIDI IN /THRU connection controlling the TRIREC in sync with your MIDI setup.
There's nothing like the roaring 'soft-clip' sound of saturated power valves, but these tones are normally accessible only when an amp's volume is cranked. Unfortunately, this kind of volume isn't an option when you're jamming away in your apartment at 3:00 AM, or if you're gigging in a tiny club. That's why the TRIREC features the Varipower rotary control, which adjusts output power anywhere from 1 to 100 Watts. Whether you're trying to record a searing solo without waking the neighbors, or blowing the roof off the biggest gig of your life, the TRIREC is always ready to provide the sound of overdriven valve fury.
Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology
Extends the life of your amplifier's expensive power valves up to 20 times, providing incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your valves. No need for expensive matched valve sets, this setup allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible valve types and brands.
- Hand-built and hand-wired 100-Watt Class A/B amplifier driven by 4 x 6L6 valves (convertible to EL34)
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology
- 3 fully independent channels with switchable killer voicings (Classic, Vintage and Modern) featuring 5 x 12AX7 valves
- 3 unique rectifier modes featuring 2 x 5U4 valves and silicon diodes for ultimate performance
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- VARIPOWER control allows the maximum power to be seamlessly scaled down to produce a cranked amp sound at much lower volumes
- Dedicated Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence and Volume controls per channel for awesome sound shaping
- Adjustable and remote controllable Boost function for ultimate punch when playing leads
- Heavy-duty 6-button footswitch for channel selection, Boost, Reverb and FX Loop function included--doubles as MIDI IN / THRU for complete MIDI remote switching
- Manual or auto-assignable FX Loop with independent Send and Return level controls
- External Switching connectors for remote control of channel selection, Boost, Reverb and FX Loop
- Line output with dedicated Level control
- Multi-impedance output connectors (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.