View Full Description
A legend. Monte Montgomery is known for his impressive, unique acoustic style, which stands out above the rest. Using percussiveness and plenty of effects pedals, his style demands an amp which will deliver each note with projection, clarity, and accuracy. His signature amp was built to handle such a dynamic and varied style, offering the perfect blend of power and precision. If it brings out the best in Monte's sound – it will do the same for everyone else.
Pure tonal goodness
The sweetest response. Every inch of the MM200's design has been carefully thought out to deliver the ultimate sound. The AER dual-cone speaker offers 160w of power handling – more than enough for any live show. It also has an incredible voice, with a defined midrange and super tight low end. The result - a pristine sound which will get people dancing and singing all night long.
That's just the tip of the iceberg. The UNIV-250 power amp module drives each speaker separately, helping to create powerfully defined voice for the amp as a whole. Featuring a special, custom design, it will allow your signal to pass through without any distortion, so you can be confident you'll always sound the way you want.
Shape your sound
For true musicians. This amp features two different channels – double trouble! With one for your instrument and one for your microphone, each has its own EQ section, as well as a gain control for sonic sculpting. With this, you'll be able to dial in your ideal tone with ease, and strive towards the perfect performance every time.
There's also some quirky effects for you to explore. The digital effect processor contains four presets, with two reverbs and two delays. Using these, you can add a touch of flair to the music you’re playing. An external effect loop can be used with the amp too, and there's also a footswitch input for switching between each effect. With these, you'll have all the options you could ever want at your fingertips.
Not just for the stage
It's also perfect for recording. The premium preamps and audio-circuits in this amp deliver the clearest, high quality sound you can imagine. It has line and DI-out options for transferring your sound with complete precision. As such, you can be confident that your songs will sound better than ever before in both live and studio situations. On top of these exceptional, standout features, there's also a built-in tuner, mute switch, and subsonic filter to help you along the way. Make no mistake, this is a monumental amp which will take you on the musical adventure of a lifetime. Perfect.
- Model Name: AER MM200 Monte Montgomery
- Channel 1: 6.3 Mm (1/4”) Input Jack Socket As High Impedance Line Input Stage With Pad (High/Low Attenuation) And Switchable 9 V Phantom Power, Gain Control
- Channel 2: Combined XLR/6.3 Mm (1/4”) Input Jack Socket As High-Quality Line Or Balanced Microphone Input Stage 48 V Phantom Power, Gain Control
Controls: Equalizer Three Band Tone Controls For Channel 1 And Two Band Tone Controls For Channel 2
- Effects:4 Presets: 2 X Reverb, Delay, Chorus
- Power Amp: 2x 100 W / 4 Ohms, Dynamic Control
- Analog Signal Processing: Subsonic Filter, Low Distortion RMS Limiter
- Speaker System: 2 X 8” (200 Mm) Extended Range
- Features: Adjustable Aux In, Tuner, Line Out, Adjustable DI-Out, External Effect Loop Via Send/Return, Headphones, Footswitch For Effects, Footswitch For Mute
- Dimensions: Height: 420 Mm (16.5”), Width: 360 Mm (14.2”),Depth: 300 Mm (11.8”), Weight 15 Kg (33.1 Lbs)