View Full Description
The DP-006 has high-quality stereo condenser microphones for easy on-the-spot recording, built directly in to the front of the unit. These mics allow users to record vocals or acoustic guitar anytime without the need for extra equipment or set-up time.
Modeled after the top-selling DR series microphones, you can rest assured the DP-006 will be giving you top-quality sound.
Simple and Easy-to-Use Interface
The DP-006 has been optimally designed for on-the-spot recording. No unnecessary features were included that might complicate the recording to ensure easy functionality. Designed with analog functionality and dedicated control knobs, the POCKETSTUDIO is the simplest-to-use songwriting scratchpad available.
Ultra Lightweight Design
The DP-006's ultra light-weight design ensures portability, only weighing 360g. So you can carry it with you everywhere in your gig-bag. For elongated battery life the Tascam DP-006 model can connect directly to TASCAM's optional external battery pack via USB.
Two Analog Inputs for External Microphones and Electric/Acoustic Guitar
The DP-006 has two input terminals by phone-jack, these terminals provide to connect an external microphone, an electric-acoustic guitar and a line-level device like a synthesizer.
Record to SD/SDHC Card (up to 32GB), High-Speed Data Transfer via USB2.0
The DP-006 is capable of recording to widely available SD/SDHC card media with a 2GB card included. In addition, it can also connect to PCs via USB2.0 for high-speed data transferring. All song ideas can be transferred via USB or SD card readers to and from the units at any point in the recording process. Files can be used in correspondence with most DAWs.
Loaded with features that make the life of the travelling musician infinitely easier in an attractive an affordable package, the Tascam DP-006 is an ideal solution for a top quality, easy to use and portable studio quality recorder.
To view detailed specifications on the Tascam DP-006, please download the PDF at the top of this page.
- Up to six tracks recording (2mono tracks+ 2mono/stereo switchable tracks)
- CD quality recording (16bit/44.1kHz)
- Two tracks simultaneous recording/ six tracks simultaneous playback
- Dedicated stereo master track available
- Record to SD/SDHC card (Up to 32GB)
- 2 Built-in omni-directional condenser microphones
- Microphone sensitivity can be selected from 3-positions (Low/Mid/High)
- Two TS 1/4" mic/line inputs
- INPUT A can connect high-impedance instrument directly (Like an electric-guitar)
- Independent LEVEL/PAN(BALANCE) knobs for each track
- 128x64 dot-matrix LCD
- Direct locate function by jog-wheel
- Track edit functions (Clone Track, Clean Out, Silence, Cut, Open)
- Bounce function allows recording of more six tracks
- Undo/Redo(Undo History) function
- Chromatic tuner and metronome included
- High-speed data transfer by USB 2.0 connection
- 2GB SD card
- AA battery x4
- USB cable (80cm)
- Warranty card
- Owner's manual