View Full Description
Iconic sound reborn
Reverb - a natural phenomenon with the most potent of capabilities. A sense of space and realism that can transport you to any place you can envision. Stadiums, live rooms, cathedrals, canyons, and even bathrooms. There's no limit to the sonic image that you can create. That's where the DVR250-DT comes in. Whether you want to drench a sound in thick, luscious reverberation, or just add a touch of subtle atmosphere, this compact re-imagining of an industry-adored rarity is the perfect tool for the job. You're not just gaining a powerful reverb unit either. This powerful device even includes echo, delay, chorus, phasing and space for you to take full advantage of. Whatever your project may be, the DVR250-DT is a groundbreaking hybrid of hardware and software for creating pure sonic bliss.
A legendary addition to your workflow
It's always exciting when you get new gear to play with. The look, the feel, and the whole new dimension of sonic possibilities. The DVR250-DT gives you all of that and more. This powerful plug-in and controller combination fuses the satisfying tactile response of hardware with the endless potential of software plug-ins. This compact and modern rebirth of one of the most iconic electronic reverbs gives you the classic sound that has become deeply-rooted in the hearts and minds of producers and artists all over the world. Every nuance and tiny detail that made the original so special has been faithfully recreated and condensed into an intuitive and portable format, and it's ready to become a part of your masterpiece. Your sound and workflow will change forever, and you'll never look back.
Intuitive operation and DAW compatibility
The DVR250-DT isn't your average plug-in. The dedicated desktop controller gives you complete hands-on control with convenient visual feedback and digital freedom. Tactile controls let you control each of the primary parameters of the plug-in straight from the controller's user-friendly interface. Combining superior sound quality with unique operation and controls, the DVR250-DT puts you in the driver's seat.
Whilst you're tweaking things, vibrant meters let you see exactly what's going on in real-time. At the top of the controller, Input and Output meters let you view sound activity with ease. With intelligently-designed controls and visual metering, the DVR250-DT is the perfect addition to your digital audio workstation. It supports all modern plug-in standards (VST, AU, and AAX), and is powered completely via USB. The DVR250-DT also supports DAW automation and project recall, meaning you can come back to a project and make full use of this powerful hardware/plug-in combo without having to try and remember any complicated settings and values.
Artist-built signature presets
Be inspired. The DVR250-DT's selection of signature presets add instant character and style to your signal chain. Each preset has been custom-built by some of the top producers and engineers in the world. Whether you're recording a performance or mixing it down, these presets let you instantly push your sound in any direction you desire.
- Desktop-controlled plug-in that puts an iconic digital vintage reverb directly into your DAW
- Dedicated desktop interface with intuitive hands-on control
- Regarded as one of the best-sounding reverb effects in existence
- Includes additional effects such as delay, phasing, chorus, echo, and space
- Second-to-none sound quality thanks to the high-end processor platform from the triple TEC Award-winning System 6000
- Inspiring mini levers and LED ladders provide a unique control experience
- Combines unique operational features with superior sound quality
- Includes custom-built signature presets from your favourite producers
- The same reverb effect that has been used by the world's most respected producers and artists
- Input/output meters provide you with straightforward monitoring of activity
- DAW automation and project recall support
- Powered by USB - instantly ready for use with Mac and PC
- Standard VST, Audio Unit, and AAX plug-in processing
- Designed and engineered in Denmark