View Full Description
Acoustic Tuning Control
The PreSonus Eris E5 monitor offers a range of acoustic tuning controls that allow you to hear accurate audio in most listening environments. The monitor allows you to work with a variety of musical genres and challenging mixing environments. The Eris E5 features a 3-position Acoustic Space switch, which helps to compensate for the boundary bass boost that often occurs when your monitor is either in a corner, or near a wall. The Eris E5 also features Mid and High controls to further reduce any room anomalies, allowing you to get the most accurate audio reproduction. The Eris E5 will ensure you are hearing each frequency range clearly, no matter the room you are in. Additionally, the Low Cutoff filter switch makes it easy to integrate a Temblor subwoofer into your setup.
Tight Bass & Smooth Highs
The Eris E5 monitor uses a Kevlar woofer and silk dome tweeter to ensure super clean and smooth audio. The Eris series utilise a custom-woven Kevlar low frequency driver, which helps to break up reflected energy so fewer delays reach your ear. This means that you get a constant dispersion pattern throughout the frequency range, ensuring a cleaner overall sound. The silk dome tweeter is designed to create a larger sweet spot, which results in a smooth and refined high end. Overall, the Eris E5 delivers a smooth and accurate frequency response, perfect for mixing and producing.
Sound You Can Trust
For monitors, you need a sound you can trust to produce clear and perfect mixes and productions. The Eris E5 delivers an accurate, smooth frequency response, ensuring you are hearing each frequency clearly, making it easier to remove the problem frequencies when mixing. The smooth and even frequency response has made the Eris series one of the fastest growing studio monitor lines in the world. They are compact and powerful, ideal for home and professional studios.
The Eris E5 can connect to virtually any line-level source. It features 3 different types of audio inputs, allowing it to connect to an audio interface, mixer, monitor controller, or almost any other line-level source. The Eris E5 is equipped with a balanced XLR input, 1/4'' TRS, and unbalanced RCA line-level input. This allows the Eris E5 to easily integrate into your studio setup.
- 2-way active studio monitor
- Smooth, accurate frequency response
- Clear, consistent audio
- Acoustic tuning controls
- 3-position Acoustic Space switch (compensate for bass when placed near walls or corners)
- Low Cutoff switch (high-pass filter - off/80/100HZ)
- Mid and High frequency controls (+/-6dB0)
- Balanced XLR 1/4''
- Unbalanced RCA inputs
- 5.25-inch Kevlar low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch silk dome, high-frequency transducer
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimised, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 102dB maximum continuous SPL
- Amplifier ‘soft start’ feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Inputs: 1 Balanced XLR, 1 Balanced 1/4" TRS, 1 Unbalanced RCA
- Frequency Response: 53 Hz - 22 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz
- LF Amplifier Power: 45W
- HF Amplifier Power: 35W
- Peak SPL (@1 meter): 102 dB
- LF Driver: 5.25'' Kevlar
- HF Driver: 1'' silk dome
- Input Impedance: 10 K Ohm
- Volume Range: A-type Taper
- MF Control: -6, 0, +6 dB
- HF Control: -6, 0, +6 dB
- Low Cut: Flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz
- Acoustic Space: Flat, -2 dB, -4 dB
- Power: 100 - 120 V 50/60 Hz or 220-240 V 50/60 Hz
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Dimensions (mm): W 178 x D 195 x H 260
- Weight (kg): 4.63
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.