View Full Description
Affordable & Professional Microphone
The Lauten Audio LA-320 is the ideal microphone for people looking to enter the world of vacuum tube microphones. The LA-320 has its own unique vibe with tamed high end, smooth mids, and tight, fat low end. The microphone is suitable for a range of instruments including guitars, brass, drums, vocals, and more. The Lauten Audio LA-320 is made with premium components found in many other more expensive microphones, and provides the same clean recording quality. It has the best performance to price ratio for any large diaphragm vacuum tube microphone. The LA-320 is the ideal microphone for anyone looking for a professional quality microphone at an affordable price.
Independent Filters Clean Up Your Sound
The LA-320 microphone features high-cut and low-cut filter switches to clean up your recording. This allows you to record in a range of less-than-perfect acoustic environments. The low-cut switch can be used to remove any unwanted low-end rumble and boom from outside sources. The high-cut filter can be used to tame the harsh high frequencies from a bright room or source. Conveniently, you can use both filters at the same time to resolve any problems before finally recording your source. The Lauten Audio LA-320 is an extremely versatile microphone, suitable for a range of recording environments.
Equipped & Ready To Record
Additionally, the LA-320 comes fully equipped with a range of accessories to get you started. The microphone comes with a classic inspired spider shock mount to isolate the microphone from any vibrations that may occur during recording. A 5-pin tube microphone cable is also included allowing you to connect to the dedicated power supply. Furthermore, the durable hard case keeps your microphone and accessories safe during transport, and storage.
"Lauten’s latest creation is a classy affair with a pleasingly neutral tonality, which should make it suitable for a wide range of sources."
Sound on Sound
Read the full review here.
- Professional large diaphragm vacuum tube condenser microphone
- High-cut filter tames bright sources
- Low-cut filter removes unwanted rumble and muddiness
- 1-inch gold sputtered diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Dual-triode vacuum tube and 1-inch capsule reminiscent of classic German mics
- Vintage inspired transformer balanced output
- Ideal for a range of instruments and vocals
- High quality components to ensure solid performance
- Includes spider shock mount, 5-pin tube mic cable, and durable hard case
- Includes custom, stable, dedicated power supply with selectable mains voltage
- Type: 1-inch dual large diaphragm pressure gradient transducer microphone
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Circuit: Vacuum tube with transformer balanced output
- Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Dynamic Range: 120dB minimum
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Max SPL: 0.5 percent THD@1000Hz: 130dB
- Self-Noise Level: 17dB-A
- Sensitivity: 14Mv/Pa (@ 1kHz, 74dB SPL)
- Special Features: Selectable, independent 120Hz low-cut & 12kHz high-cut filters
- Connector: 5-pin XLR (PSU to microphone) and 3-pin XLR (PSU to preamp)
- Power Requirement: Custom power supply (switchable 100V to 240V compatible range)
*Disclaimer: Microphone stand not included