View Full Description
Re-engineered from the ground up, the KRK ROKIT RP5 G4 is the product of 30 years of monitor innovation. A powerful D-class amplifier drives speakers evenly, delivering efficient performance far beyond its price.
Thanks to a custom Brickwall Limiter, you’ll achieve wider dynamics and guarantee that your monitors are running to their full potential without ever overloading. The ROKIT G4 series drivers are constructed to deliver high-quality sound reproduction from rigid, high-tensile material. With matching Kevlar® driver design, ensuring consistently great results across all frequencies.
Every aspect of the KRK ROKIT RP5’s design is engineered to ensure perfectly balanced sound. A robust speaker enclosure and front-firing port deliver extended low-end as well as the possibility for varied room positioning. The ROKIT RP5’s speakers minimise vibration and improve clarity. Separated from the casing surface by iso-foam pads, the RP5 maximises speaker efficiency.
Experience first-class imaging and a sonically rich acoustic “sweet-spot” thanks to consistent air pressure behaviour. The KRK ROKIT G4 mechanics are tuned to ensure optimum performance for all studio situations.
Monitor, adjust and perfect
The KRK ROKIT RP7 G4 unlocks a wealth of DSP possibilities with the KRK App. Room tuning has never been easier with 25 visual Graphic EQ settings that can be monitored via smartphone or tablet. All you need to do then is manually adjust the settings on each speaker, fine-tuning them to fit your sonic environment. Facilitating speaker placement, level matching, subwoofer level, polarity, and more. The KRK App provides an additional layer of usability to an already industry-dominating monitor.
- Professional grade 5“ (Bi-amp) studio monitor designed and engineered in the USA
- 5” Matching Woofer and 1” Tweeter made with Kevlar®
- Built-in efficient Class D power amp
- Proprietary speaker drivers built in-house from the ground up
- Onboard LCD visual DSP-driven EQ
- 25 visual Graphic EQ settings for different environments
- KRK App with Room Correction Tools
- Scientifically designed high-quality/low resonance speaker enclosure
- High density acoustic Iso-foam pads for improved clarity
- Newly designed Brickwall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp level
- Wide, deep and dynamic listening “sweet-spot” with incredible imaging
- 3D soundstage creates incredible realism and depth in your mix (width, depth and height)
- Optimized high frequency wave guide
- Optional replacement faceplates with protective metal grilles (sold separately)
- Incredibly versatile speaker system—great for creating music in different environments
- Great for all functions of music creation from production to mixing to mastering
- Front-firing port with optimized low frequency tuning alignment for the best possible transient response and extension
- Designed and built by a “monitor“ company with over 30 years of proven success
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System Type: Active Studio Monitor
- Woofer: 5.25” Kevlar® Aramid Fibre
- Tweeter: 1” Kevlar® Aramid Fibre
- Frequency Response: 43Hz – 40kHz
- Amplifier Class: Class D
- Input Impedance: 5.12KΩ Balanced
- Input Sensitivity: Unbalanced Signal Input, Gain +11dB: -10dBV; Balanced Signal Input, Gain 0dB: +4dBu
- Controls: Volume; EQ Parameters: LF and HF adjust; LCD Display: Brightness, Contrast, Standby, Logo, Factory Reset, Lock
- Input: Balanced TRS / XLR Combo Jack
- Dimensions: 285 x 190 x 241 mm
- Weight: 4.85 kg (each)
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.