View Full Description
ESI uniK 05+ Active Studio Monitor
The uniK 80+ delivers a full and articulate frequency range with extended low end response and articulate highs. The monitor features an entirely new signal processing method plus an amplifier unit with low-noise design. The monitors are a biamped 2-way powered speaker system featuring a range of high quality components resulting in transparent audio response perfect for mixing and mastering purposes.
The new 5'' Kevlar low frequency driver provides exceptional low-end response, while the custom engineered magnetostatic tweeter delivers articulate and pristine highs. The new amplification unit features a perfect order low-z and low noise design, delivering a powerful, high volume output. The Mos-Fet Bi-amplification technology produces a high slew-rate and fast setting with vintage analog sound processing for a smooth yet dominant sound.
One of the most unique features of this monitor is the durable yet versatile rubber feet. The rubber feet located on the bottom of the monitor feature discrete height adjustment. This allows you to adjust the height of one set of feet to make the monitors tilt on either side. This customisable height adjustment allows you to reduce unwanted vibrations as well as allowing you to tilt the speaker to the best possible listening point in relation to your position. This is a great feature for home studios where space can be an issue, optimising your speakers position to deliver the best possible listening point.
Another unique feature is the sound character adjustment which can be controlled with a single knob. This allows you to switch the sounds character from smooth to bright for the best response in any setting. There are also additional High and Low switches plus a precision gain attenuator for added control.
ESI U22XT USB Audio Interface
This highly versatile USB audio interface features a range of expansive inputs and outputs, providing you with all the connectivity needed for recording a wide range of devices. The ESI U22XT features a microphone preamp with XLR input and +48v Phantom Power support for dynamic and condenser microphones. This is perfect for recording studio-grade vocal tracks allowing you to utilise the 24-bit/96khZ sample rate to its full potential. There is also a Hi-Z instrument input with a 1/4'' connector allowing you to directly record guitar and bass signals via the interface. There is also a line input and output, with the input featuring an RCA connector and the output featuring a balanced 1/4'' TRS connector. There is also a headphone output with 1/4'' connector for monitoring purposes which can be controlled on the front panel.
As well as delivering stellar audio quality and a range of varied inputs and outputs for connecting and recording devices, the ESI U22XT also features a innovative design with a range of handy features. The front panel of the ESI U22XT features master volume control and monitoring control. The master volume control can be changed via the large rotary wheel, providing a visual representation of the master volume as well as being able to increase the volume with precision.
The unit features support for a range of professional audio drivers for Window and Mac including ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM, DirectWIRE and CoreAudio. The interface is also USB bus powered which means there is no need for an external power supply, combine this with its compact and portable design and you have a highly portable interface, perfect for musicians on the move. Additionally the interface comes complete with Deckadance LE software from Image-Line and Bitwig 8-Track software to allow you to get setup and start recording out of the box.
ESI uniK 05+ Features/Specifications
- Biamp 2-Way Powered Speaker System
- Active Studio Monitor Speaker
- Mos-Fet Bi-amplification technology
- Height adjustable rubber feet
- Copper colour woofer cone
- 5'' Kevlar curved cone
- Magnetostatic tweeter
- HF Driver: Extremely low mass magnetostatic tweeter Φ49 x 26 mm
- LF Driver: 5" kevlar curved cone (magnetic shielding type)
- Output Power: 80W (HF: 40W, LF: 40W), 110W AC consumption power
- Frequency Response: 49Hz - 25kHz
- Input Impedance: 27.2kOhm (balanced) / 13.6kOhm (unbalanced)
- Crossover Point: 3.2kHz
- SPL: 101dB, Peak 104dB
- Input Connectors: XLR / TRS 1/4" combo connector, balanced / unbalanced
- Gain Control: -14 .. 0dB .. +14
- Room Adjustments Control: Character, Low, High
- Standby function: On/Off
- Indicator: Multi color LED on front panel, power on orange, standby red
- Feet: 4 pieces rubberized, adjustable height separately
- Working Voltage: AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 190 x 265 x 210mm
- Weight: 4.4 kg
ESI U22XT Features/Specifications
- 2 input / 2 output 24-bit / 96kHz USB 2.0 Full Speed 24-bit Audio Interface
- Microphone preamp with +48V phantom power support
- Hi-Z instrument input with 1/4" connector
- USB bus powered
- Max. 24bit/96kHz
- Line input with RCA connectors
- Line output with balanced 1/4" TRS connectors
- Headphone output with 1/4" connector
- ADC with 102dB(a) dynamic range
- DAC with 108dB(a) dynamic range
- Input / output monitoring controlled on front panel
- Master volume control on front panel
- Supports Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 with ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound incl. DirectWIRE support
- Supports Mac OS X (10.7 and above) via the native CoreAudio USB audio driver from Apple (no driver install required)
- Includes license of Deckadance LE from Image-Line Software
- Includes Bitwig 8-Track digital audio workstation software
- Compact design (dimensions roughly 17.5cm x 12.0cm x 4.5cm)