View Full Description
10 Premium-Grade Professional Mic Preamps
The custom microphone preamps deliver exceptional audio fidelity thanks to the high-end components and specialised circuitry. The sound of your microphone is paramount when it comes to studio recordings.
The preamps provide exceptional audio fidelity, capturing every nuance of your source audio via your microphone. This makes the interface suited to high-end studio microphones, bringing out the best possible performance.
It features integrated +48V Phantom Power for use with studio mics such as condensers and ribbons. The input level of each microphone can be adjusted for each channel, allowing for multi-track recording. This makes it ideal for recording multiple mic sources simultaneously, ideal for bands and ensemble recording.
24-Bit/96kHz Audio for Exceptional Sound Reproduction
The ESI U108 PRE provides high-resolution sound reproduction, with sample rates ranging up to 24-bit/96kHz. This result is pristine sound quality, designed to capture your input sources with exceptional precision.
The interface provides ultra-low latency performance, as well as support for a range of drivers including: WDM, ASI 2.0 and Core Audio. The low-latency performance is based on the custom DirectWIRE-Technology, making it suitable for high-end recording on both mac and PC computers.
Two Integrated Hi-Z Instrument Inputs
Accompanying the microphone inputs are two Hi-Z instrument inputs. This allows you to process and record instruments such as electric-guitars. This expands the functionality, by allowing you to record both instrumentalists and vocalists at the same time.
Complete With Music Software Bundle
The ESI U108 PRE comes complete with a range of music software, designed to get your started straight out of the box. Bitwig 8-Track is a digital audio workstation. It provides you with a streamlined interface with 8-track of audio. This allows you to create and record multi-track projects with ease.
Also included is Deckadance LE v2 from Stanton. This powerful DJ software allows you to mix, blend and even remix your favourite music. It is the perfect tool for digital DJs, turntablists and home DJs.
intone 2 ESI edition by Audified is a powerful tool designed for jamming and inspiring new ideas. You can mix multiple audio signals and instruments, play audio, and even prepare streams for podcasts and recordings.
The interface also features a versatile range of connectivity. Included are 8 line outputs with balanced 1/4-inch TRS connectors for use with studio monitors and sound system. A headphone output is also included for private monitoring via a ¼-inch stereo phone connector. A separate stereo mix output with integrated monitoring mixer can be controlled via the front-panel for added convenience.
Compact, Robust Construction
The slimline, compact design is ideal for both professional and project studios. The robust, all-metal construction is ideal for studio settings, withstanding the wear and tear of day-to-day use. The high-quality components ensure a long life-span.
The premium-grade potentiometers provide optimum accuracy when dialing in your levels. Each channel also features a 3-segment LED meter for displaying your current settings. Additionally, the unit is powered by a DC power supply (included).
- 10 input / 8 output 24-bit / 96kHz USB 2.0 Hi-Speed 24-bit Audio Interface
- 10 professional microphone preamps with XLR input and +48V phantom power support
- 2 Hi-Z high performance instrument inputs with 1/4" connector
- 8 line outputs with balanced 1/4" TRS connectors
- Adjustable headphone output with 1/4" stereo phone connector
- Separate stereo mix output with integrated monitoring mixer controlled on front panel
- ADC with 107dB(a) dynamic range
- DAC with 112dB(a) dynamic range
- Supports up to 24-bit / 96kHz
- Powered by included DC power supply
- Supports Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 with ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound incl. DirectWIRE support
- Supports Mac OS X (10.7 and above) via CoreAudio USB audio driver
- Includes license of Deckadance LE from Stanton
- Includes Bitwig 8-Track digital audio workstation software
- Includes license of inTone 2 ESI Edition from Audified
- Audio Sample Rate: supports up to 24-bit / 96kHz
- A/D Converter Dynamic Range: 107dB (@ -60dBFS A-Weighted)
- A/D Converter Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz, +/- 0.02dB frequency response
- D/A Converter Dynamic Range: 112dB (@ -60dBFS A-Weighted)
- D/A Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz, +/- 0.02dB frequency response
- Mac Requirements: supports Mac OS X (10.8 and above) and macOS via CoreAudio USB audio driver
- PC Requirements: supports Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 with ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound (incl. EWDM /DirectWIRE)
- Dimensions (approx.): 45.0cm x 14.5cm x 4.5cm