View Full Description
Studio-Grade Condenser Microphone
The Blue Raspberry Studio is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone suitable for a wide range of applications. At the core of the microphone is Blue’s patented capsule circuitry, delivering exceptional audio fidelity and performance. The plug-and-play design can achieve resolutions up to 24-bit/48kHz for incredible realism and sonic accuracy. The versatile design is suited to recording both instruments and vocals.
One of the most unique features of the Raspberry is the custom quick-start templates. Looking for a quick and easy way to setup for vocals and instruments? With custom templates you can achieve this with ease. It includes custom templates for music, voice-overs and podcasts. The templates attenuate the microphone to make it suited to the various applications.
Ideal for Music, Podcasting and Gaming
The Raspberry is the perfect all-round microphone, providing pristine audio fidelity for a range of sound sources. Blue are renowned for their attention to detail and high-end audio performance. The Raspberry optimises this with the new patent-pending Internal Acoustic Diffuser.
The IAD design is inspired by acoustic treatments found within studios and concert halls. It emulates the diffusion of noise and reflections, providing a more focused sound for both voice and instrument. It also helps to minimise outside noise for a clearer and more concise sound.
Combined with the custom templates, the Raspberry is suitable for capturing studio-grade recordings for professional musicians. Its also great for use with podcasting, gaming, voice-over work and YouTube videos.
PreSonus Studio One and iZotope Ozone Elements
The microphone comes complete with premium-grade audio software to get you started straight out of the box.
The Presonus Studio One Artist Software is a basic version of the Studio One Pro digital audio workstation, providing everything you need to produce high quality audio projects with a variety of audio, virtual instrument and effects tracks. You can stack multiple tracks of vocals and instruments to create fully-produced songs. It features an extremely user-friendly interface to allow creation in a quick and ergonomic package. Its intuitive and ergonomic layout provides you with a streamlined interface that is easy to use and quick to learn.
Also included is iZotope Ozone Elements, which is a streamlined version of the award-winning software range. It includes professionally-design presets and simple controls for shaping your sound. You can use Ozone Elements for basic mixing and mastering, optimising your songs for radio and streaming.
Compact, Robust and Portable Design
The compact, sleek and robust design makes the Raspberry Studio highly portable. The sophisticated style features elegant faux leather with a red finish. It comes with a built-in desktop stand, so you can easily use it from your main workspace. It also features an integrated headphone jack so you can monitor the sound whilst in use.
Additionally, the microphone comes complete with a range of useful accessories. It comes complete with a soft-suede carrying pouch for storing and transporting your mic with added protection. It also includes a USB and Lightning cables for use with both Mac and PC computers. The microphone stand adapter allows you to use the mic with various other microphone stands for added flexibility.
- Raspberry mobile USB and iOS microphone for voice and instruments
- Patented Blue capsule circuitry for large-diaphragm clarity in a portable format
- Internal Acoustic Diffuser (IAD) focuses vocals for any application
- PreSonus® Studio One® Artist multi-track recording software
- iZotope® Ozone® Elements mastering software
- Custom quick-start templates for creating music, podcasting, and voice-overs on the go
- Plug-and-play 24-bit/48kHz resolution with PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad
- Power Requirement: Powered via USB or Lightning connector
- Transducer Type: Electret Condenser, 14mm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- Bit Depth: 16-bit/24-bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1/48 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB SPL (THD: 0.5 1kHz)
- Mount Thread: 1/4" diameter, 20 threads per inch (standard camera mount)
- Microphone Stand Adapter: 5/8-27 thread (standard microphone stand mount)
- Headphone Jack: 3.5mm (1/8 inch)
- Headphone Amp Impedance: 32 ohm
- Dimensions and Weight (Microphone):
- Weight: 167.1 g; l: 39.5 mm; w: 50.5 mm; h: 123 mm
- Dimensions and Weight (Microphone with Stand collapsed):
- Weight: 272.3 g; l: 46.75 mm; w: 58.5 mm; h: 147.5 mm
- iOS Compatibility: Made for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPod touch (6th generation), iPod touch (5th generation).