View Full Description
High-Definition Audio & Performance
The Antelope Audio Goliath HD is one of the most versatile and comprehensive audio interfaces available on the market. Designed to work with HD DAWs such as Avid Pro Tools or Native DAWS; Goliath HD provides you with everything you require; making it a powerhouse of a studio interface. The 64-channel configuration can be used for a wide range of applications, boasting second generations Thunderbolt, USB 3.0 and 2 MADI connections for optimal versatility. It also boasts a wide-range of premium-grade components such as the Class-A microphone preamps. Additionally, the interface comes complete with its own dedicated software, as well as boasting hardware-based FX.
Wide Range Of Connectivity
As one of the most versatile interfaces available, the Goliath HD boasts a wide range of connectivity including 16 Class-A microphone preamps, as well as including 8 instrument inputs, 2 transformer re-amp outs and an integrated talkback mic for added convenience. The 16 premium-grade microphone inputs come in the form of combination connections, for both line and microphone sources. The Goliath HD also boasts high-grade monitor outputs, with the dynamic range being boosted from the original Goliath interface, up to 132dB for optimal audio fidelity and performance. The audio interface provides simultaneous streaming of 24-bit, 192kHZ audio via HDX or USB 3.0 and MADI connectivity. Also included is ADAT, S/PDIF and DB25 connections for optimal flexibility. 2 headphone outputs are incorporated for private monitoring and a pair of analog inserts.
Audiophile Conversion & Clocking
The Goliath HD Audio Interface features the latest generation of ESS powered audiophile converters. With Antelope’s custom 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology and BNC Word Clock I/O, the interface delivers the highest audio fidelity possible with zero-latency performance. There is also an Antelope Audio 10M Atomic Input ensuring optimal signal integrity and performance for your Word Clock. The HDX Delay Compensation allows you achieve zero-latency performance in Pro Tools HD, for optimal integration of digital sources. Antelope Audio have even included Session Presets for matching complex and larger-scaled setups.
FPGA Hardware-Based FX
One of the most convenient features of this high-end interface is the on-board, hardware-based studio-grade effects. The real-time performance and exceptional sonic accuracy, ensures you get the most out of your input signals. The FPGA section provides a comprehensive library of mixing and mastering effects, including emulated guitar-cabs, studio-grade equalizers, vintage-style compression units and even the renowned Auraverb reverb algorithm. The advantage of using the Field Programmable Gate Array, ensures the lowest audio latency, even when creating multiple mixes. The result is premium-grade effects that will bring out the best from your input sources, from vocals to instruments.
Design & Expansion Options
The sleek yet robust design of the Goliath HD interface features an integrated Touchscreen front-panel which has been enhanced and upgraded for performance value. You can access all the major parameters and controls directly from the front-panel, improving your workflow and letting you make changes on the fly. From real-time effects processing, to routing and mixing options; the Goliath HD’s touchscreen front-panel gives you access to every possible parameter. You can also expand the functionality of the interface by using the MADI to Dante Bridge products for added flexibility. The front-panel also features individual volume controls.
Included List of Antelope Vintage FX Models
Goliath HD comes with a full yet ever expanding list of Antelope Vintage FX models:
- EQUALIZER LEGENDS: VEQ-STU 089, VEQ-STU 169, VEQ-STU 900, VEQ HA32C, BAE 1023, BAE 1084, NEU-W492, NEU-W495, VEQ-4K Black, VEQ-4k Brown, VEQ-4K Pink, VEQ-4K Orange, BAE-1073, VEQ-HLF, VEQ – 1A, VMEQ-5, LANG PEQ2, VEQ-55A, UK-69, NEU-PEV, INTEGRATED EQ
- VINTAGE COMPRESSORS: X160, Tube176, X903, Gyratec X, Grove Hill Liverpool, ANTELOPE FEEDFORWARD COMPRESSOR, FET-A76
- AURAVERB™:New Reverb Leveraging Unique Algorithms and Proprietary FPGA Chip for “Smooth and Clear” Sound
- THE GUITAR CLASSICS:
- Cabinets: Darkface 65 2x12, Top30 2x12, Green 2x12, Vintage 4x12, Green 4x12, Caliper50 1x10, Clst 1x12, England4x12, Modern 4x12, Bluelux 1x12.
- Guitar Amps: Darkface 65 US, Top32 UK, Modern US, Plexi 59 UK, Rock 22.10 UK, Rock 75 UK, Marcus II US, Tweed, Deluxe US, Overange 120 UK, BurnSphere DE.
Mics: California121 Ribbon, Austria Gold 414, American57, German FET87
- Goliath – Thunderbolt and USB AD/DA Interface
- Owner’s Manual
- Warranty Card
- 1 AEC Power cable
- 1 USB cable
- Premium-grade high-definition audio interface
- 16 Class-A Mic preamps, Hi-Z, Mic & Line inputs with DMR of 124 dB
- Simultaneous streaming of 24-bit, 192 kHz audio via HDX or USB 3.0 and MADI (to Dante Bridge), ADAT, S/PDIF and DB25
- Audiophile-grade conversion
- Antelope’s 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology
- BNC Word Clock I/O
- Integrated FPGA hardware-based studio effects
- Zero-latency real-time FX processing
- High-end monitor outputs with dynamic range of 132dB
- Enhanced Touchscreen front-panel
- AES, MADI, ADAT and S/PDIF connectivity
For more information on the Goliath HD interface including full specifications, please refer to the PDF above.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 483 mm x 81 mm x 279 mm
- Weight: 6.8 kg/ 15 lbs (approx.)
- AC Universal Input: 95-245 V
- Power Consumption: 50 Watts Max
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.