View Full Description
Bring Your Music to Life
Create, infuse, discover. No matter what stage your music is at, you want to hear it at its best. Whether you're recording intricate orchestral compositions, building huge, thunderous synth patches, or adding the finishing touches to a mixing/mastering project. You want your sounds to be reproduced with the utmost clarity and precision. The AKG K702 Headphones do just that, forming the perfect platform for creating your next masterpiece.
With patented Varimotion two-layer diaphragms, you can surround yourself with full, rich sound with an improved high-end response and outstanding low-frequency performance. Each driver also utilises a revolutionary flat-wire voice coil, further-improving the treble and impulse response as well as their sensitivity. Combined with their open-back earcup design, these reference-grade headphones have become the go-to choice for professionals and audiophiles all over the world. For production, mixing, mastering, and listening - take advantage of high-end audio fidelity, faithful sound reproduction, and a wide, spacious soundstage. With the K702s by your side, you'll never look back.
Phenomenal Comfort for Complete Immersion
Nobody wants to endure pain or discomfort when working in the studio or listening to music. That's why the K702 Headphones were built to fit you. Unique 3D-Form ear pads and an ergonomic padded genuine-leather headband ensure that you remain pain-free and comfortable, even during the longest of sessions. The ear pads feature an innovative gel construction with a super-soft lining. They provide an optimum fit to envelope your ears with outstanding comfort and the best possible sonic performance. Plus, with the self-adjusting headband design, you'll never have to worry about fiddling with positions ever again. Simply put the headphones on, and enjoy a truly immersive listening experience.
"It's like having personal speakers for your head" - Headphones100 K702 Review
"The K 702's creamy soft ear pads are so darn comfy it is easy to forget you're wearing headphones. In the end, we highly recommend this cushy, sweet-sounding set from AKG" - CNET K702 Review
"AKG’s K702 is a very well balanced headphone that delivers admirable smoothness and warmth without obvious artifacts." - Hi-Fi+ K702 Review
In the Box
- K702 Open-Back Reference Headphones
- Detachable OFC Single-Sided Cable
- Gold-Plated Mini-Jack to 1/4'' Jack Adapter
- Circumaural design envelopes your ears for maximum comfort, even during long sessions
- Specially-shaped 3D-Form ear pads and genuine-leather headband ensure a perfect fit for optimum performance and feel
- Precision-crafted for reference listening, mixing, mastering and more
- Sophisticated open-back technology provides a wide and immersive sound stage with a spacious and airy sound
- Patented Varimotion two-layer diaphragm significantly improves high-frequency range and low-frequency performance
- Revolutionary flat-wire voice coil provides higher sensitivity with improved impulse and treble response
- High-performance detachable cable constructed from oxygen-free copper with a mini-XLR connector to attach to your headphones
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Headphone Design: Circumaural
- Earcup Type: Open-back
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 39.8kHz
- Sensitivity: 105dB
- Rated Impedance: 62 Ohms
- Maximum Input Power: 200mW
- Cable: 3m / 10ft 99.9-percent OFC detachable cable, straight
- Connector: 3.5mm mini-jack
- Adapter: Gold-plated 3.5mm mini-jack to 1/4'' jack
- Weight: 340g / 12oz.