View Full Description
Proprietary SLED™ Technology
The Westone AM Pro 30 In-Ear Monitors boast a highly unique design, setting them apart from conventional in-ear monitors. The AM Pro 30 includes SLED™ technology that utilises a high-grade filter, combining passive ambient sound with the monitor mix. This versatile design allows you to hear both your monitor mix and your fellow performers whilst on stage. Providing the perfect blend of your ambient environment and your mix sound, allows you to clearly hear the audience and performers whilst still being able to hear a clear and concise mix.
Three Balanced Artmature Drivers
At the heart of the Westone AM Pro 30 are the three balanced armature drivers with a 3-way crossover, providing exceptional audio fidelity with highly detailed sound. The resulting sound provides a thunderous low-end, articulate midrange and crystal-clear highs. The immersive listening experience is thanks to the premium-grade design and wide frequency range. The drivers are designed to capture every nuance of your source audio, whilst still including ambient noise thanks to the built-in SLED technology.
Both the left and the right earpieces on the AM Pro 30 have been perfectly matched to provide a uniformed response. This provides added flexibility when performing, allowing you to have a single earpiece in whilst still getting the same response at the other. The symmetrical sound only adds to the audio performance, matched to a +/- 3dB tolerance.
Twisted MMCX Audio Cable
Included with the AM Pro 30 is the twisted MMC audio cable. This professional-grade audio cable features flexible high-strength tensile wire that is reinforced with aramid fibre for optimal durability. The twisted design minimises tedious tangling whilst ensures maximum signal integrity for high-resolution audio. The twisted design helps to reduce cable noise, keeping the cable flexible yet lightweight and comfortable.
True-Fit Technology For Maximum Comfort
As well as providing exceptional audio quality, the AM Pro 30s are designed to deliver maximum comfort while performing. The custom True-Fit technology yields a low-profile and highly ergonomic design, resulting in minimal listening and wearing fatigue. The earphones also come complete with five varying sizes of eartips, with two different sets for maximum comfort. The varied sized eartips are designed to fit any shape or size of ear, allowing you to use your in-ear monitors for prolonged periods without being uncomfortable or irritating. Also included is a mini-monitor vault and cleaning tool for transporting, storing and maintaining your in-ear monitors.
- High-quality in-ear monitors designed for live performing artists
- Three custom-tuned balanced armature drivers with three-way crossover
- Exceptional audio fidelity with extreme sonic accuracy
- Acoustic symmetry, matched responses with +/- 3dB tolerance
- SLED™ Technology combines ambient sound with the monitor mix so you can hear the audience and your source audio
- Twisted MMCX high-strength, flexible cable with MMCX audio connectors for optimised signal integrity
- True-Fit Technology delivers a low-profile and ergonomic design
- Includes 5 sizes of eartips, designed for maximum comfort and minimal listening fatigue
- Sensitivity: 124 dB @ 1mW
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 18 kHz
- Impedance: 57 ohms @ 1 kHz
- Passive Noise Attenuation: 12dB
- Driver: Three Balanced Armature, Full-Range with 3-way crossover
- Cable: MMCX Audio™ Connection