View Full Description
Intuitive Rear Panel
The rear panel houses a fully featured interface that includes a LCD display, Channel A/B gain control and a single rotary encoder for intuitive access to level, EQ, Speaker modelling, SCC, Subwoofer integration and Feedback Control (FBI). The rear panel also features two balanced XLR inputs, balanced XLR outputs for each of the two independent channels, a Mix output XLR connector and level control with a signal LED on each channel.
Extensive but Simple DSP Control
The iQ12 active speaker is equipped with a sophisticated but easy to use Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides a dynamic EQ for incredible full range responses and transparent limiting for the utmost clarity at high output levels, as well as long-term reliability. The advanced DSP also includes speaker modelling presets that consist of detailed and accurate models of some of the audio industry's most-respected loudspeakers.
Another DSP function that was developed by Klark Teknik is the Spatial Contour Control (SCC), allowing you to optimise the iQ12's frequency response for the physical speaker placement. This advanced function not only adds versatility, it provides accurate frequency compensation for stand, floor, wall or ceiling placement, much like the adjustments commonly found on studio monitors.
An onboard USB port delivers access for remote control of the iQ12 via PC computer, as well as DSP and speaker modelling firmware updates.
Turbosound's proprietary Ultranet technology provides the ability to use CAT5 cables for transmitting pristine multi-channel audio signals and other information between Ultranet-enabled products - such as digital mixers, powered loudspeakers, and personal monitor systems. This digital distribution networking not only eliminates the potential for RFI and crosstalk that's typically found in analogue methods, but also significantly reduces the setup and installation time required.
- 2-way full range loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 2500 watt power output featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Speaker modelling includes accurate models
- SCC (Spatial Contour Control) compensates frequency response in relation to physical speaker placement
- Ultranet digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- 12'' low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient responses
- High temperature 1'' compression driver with copper-clad aluminium voice coil for extended reproduction
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display
- PC remote control software available
- Lightweight fibre glass reinforced composite enclosure
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Multiple internal rigging points for installation applications
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCon connectors
- Designed and engineered in England
Speaker Type: 2-Way Full Range
Amplifier Type: Klark Teknik Class-D
Power Output: 2500 Watts
Low Frequency Driver Size: 12''
High Frequency Driver Size: 1''
Frequency Range: 45Hz - 20kHz
Maximum SPL: 126dB
Enclosure Material: Composite
Inputs: 2 x XLR
Outputs: 3 x XLR
Dimensions: 495mm x 597mm x 444mm (D x H x W)
Weight: 21.04kg / 46.4lb
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.