View Full Description
Legendary Soundcraft Quality
For over 40 years, Soundcraft mixers have delivered pristine sound and reliable performance. The Notepad 8-FX continues this tradition with professional Soundcraft microphone preamps, convenient XLR and 1/4'' connectors, and a durable metal chassis that is built to stand the test of time.
Intuitive and Powerful
The Notepad 8-FX's channel strip layout features Aux sends and three EQ controls per channel that allow you to tailor the overall output to ensure optimal performance and sound quality. A rotary headphone volume control makes it easy to adjust your personal listening level, while a master fader with LED metering provides precise control over your master output signal. Designed for home studios, rehearsals, live performances, and podcast production, the Notepad series provides a layout that’s familiar to audio professionals yet easy to understand for novices.
Lexicon® Digital Effects
Lexicon® studio-quality effects allow you to effortlessly achieve professional-quality sound without additional plug-ins or outboard equipment. Industry-standard signal processing technology within the DSP engine ensures reliable operation while reverb, chorus and delay effects with tap tempo control allow you to enhance your performance.
The Notepad 8-FX offers the best of both analog and digital audio - Legendary Soundcraft performance with HARMAN signal processing and sophisticated Lexicon effects. The integrated USB audio interface allows you to easily record, edit and listen to projects using your favourite audio software.
"Soundcraft have managed to include two well-specified mic preamps, the Lexicon effects are of a high standard, the EQ on the first two channels has a very clean and polished sound" soundonsound.com
Read the full review here.
"Good sounds, good layout, easy to use and from a reputable brand – what else do you need?" mixdownmag.com
Read the full review here.
- Legendary Soundcraft quality from professional microphone preamps
- Easily record, edit and playback from your Mac and PC with an integrated USB audio interface—simply plug-and-play (PC requires Soundcraft driver installation)
- Adjust your mix with HARMAN digital signal processing including Lexicon reverb, echo and delay
- Familiar channel strip layout that includes EQ, aux send, master level and rotary headphone volume control
- Durable metal enclosure that’s built-to-last
- Input Connectors:
- Channel 1: Neutrik XLR/TRS Combo (Switchable Hi-Z)
- Channel 2: Neutrik XLR/TRS Combo
- Channel 3/4: 1/4'' Jack L/R (Mono)
- Channel 5/6: RCA L/R
- Output Connectors:
- Master: Neutrik XLR L/R
- Aux: 1/4'' Jack
- Headphones: 1/4'' Jack
- USB Interface: Bi-Directional
- Lexicon Effects: Delay, Chorus, Reverb
- Gain Control: +10dB to +60dB
- Trim Control: -20dB to +20dB
- Aux/FX Control: -∞ to +10dB
- Aux Master: -∞ to +10dB
- Level Control: -∞ to +10dB
- Headphone Level: 0 to 10dB
- EQ Control:
- HF: 12kHz, ±12dB
- MF: 2.5kHz, ±12dB
- LF: 80Hz, ±12dB
- Signal Indicators: 4-Segment LED (-20dB, 0dB, +6dB, Peak)
- Power Supply: 18V DC Power Supply (Included)
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.