View Full Description
Legendary sound and performance
No matter what your needs may be, the Soundcraft EPM12 has been designed to make sure you get the sound you're looking for. Whether it's for live music in venues or houses of worship, recording in venues and studios, or handling the sound for theatrical performances. The EPM12's GB30 microphone preamps give you precise, transparent audio for any situation. Set your levels with outstanding accuracy with high-resolution gain adjustment over a wide 55dB range. Whilst +22dB of headroom ensures your signal remains clean and clear for stunning sonic results.
You can take advantage of a wide variety of microphone types too. With true professional 48V phantom power across the board, you can make use of condenser microphones without the need for additional outboard phantom power supplies. Close-tolerance components have been used with surface mount technology to ensure that all of your settings are accurate and easily repeatable. From the musical 3-band EQ to the high-resolution gain controls. Every aspect of the EPM12 has been built to give you an enhanced mixing experience. Plus, with TRS insert sockets and inserts on all of the mixer's mono inputs and mix output, you can utilise external processing equipment and techniques to fine tune your sound exactly the way you want to.
Intuitive control surface
To get the best out of your mixer, you need to know how to use it. That's why Soundcraft have designed the EPM series to provide you with a control panel that really makes sense. No clutter, and no unnecessary facilities. Just intuitive, easy to use, and clearly labelled features that make your mixing experience both enjoyable and effective.
The 60mm high-quality faders on the EPM12 are the exact same ones you can find on Soundcraft's other high-performance consoles. Accurate and reliable, each fader gives you outstanding tactile adjustability of your channels. Each channel also allows you to engage PFL, as well as muting, both with dedicated switches. Plus, with Peak LED indicators for each channel that use multipoint signal take-offs to watch for overload in several parts of the channel strip, you can monitor your signal with confidence. The LED begins to shine brighter as your signal approaches the peak point.
There are also dedicated control knobs for Pan, both of two the Aux sends, the 3-band EQ (with sweepable mid frequency on each mono channel), and gain. All of the desk's connectivity options are conveniently located on the top panel, providing you with plenty of space and easy routing for both desktop and rack mounted use. You can utilise the diverse selection of output options for a wide variety of uses, whilst the monitor output and headphone output work in parallel so performers can listen on headphones whilst an engineer is listening on the studio monitors. Plus, a handy 10-segment output level LED meter gives you instant visual feedback regarding your signal status.
- Legendary Soundcraft performance and sound quality for a wide range of applications
- Configured for desktop use with all audio connectors conveniently located on the top panel
- Precision GB30 microphone preamps that are found on Soundcraft's acclaimed large format GB series consoles
- Exceptional clarity, low-noise, and controlled overload characteristics
- Equipped with all the appropriate features for modern mixing applications
- Uncluttered and intuitive control surface for an enhanced mixing experience
- Peak LEDs on all input channels which are fed from multiple points in the signal path to ensure nothing is overlooked
- LEDs illuminate in proportion to the signal level when approaching peaks, maximising signal quality through the use of all of the available headroom
- Three band equalisation with precision +/-15dB cut and boost over High, Mid, and Low frequency bands
- MF band on Mono channels is sweepable from 150Hz to 3.5kHz
- Multi-point signal channel status monitoring with proportional illumination
- True, professional +48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- TRS insert sockets and insert points on all mono inputs and mix output for external processing
- 12 mono input channel frame size with two stereo inputs
- 2 Aux sends, each globally switchable between pre or post-fader
- Universal internal switchmode power supply for worldwide operation (85V to 270V AC, 50/60Hz)
- Can be easily converted for rack mount use with an optional rackmount kit (not included)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +/-1.5dB (Mic/Line input to any output)
- THD: <0.02-percent at 1kHz (Mic Sensitivity -30dBu, +14dBu at Mix output)
- Mic Input EIN: -127dBu (maximum gain, 150 Ohm source)
- Aux, Mic, and Masters: <-85dBu (at 0dB, faders down)
- Crosstalk: At 1kHz
- Channel Mute: >96dB
- Fader Cut-Off: >96dB (rel +10 mark)
- Aux Send Pots Offness: >86dB
- EQ: Mono inputs
- HF: 12kHz, +/-15dB
- MF: Swept, 150Hz - 3.5kHz, +/-15dB
- LF: 80Hz, +/-15dB
- Q: 1.5
- EQ: Stereo inputs
- HF: 12kHz, +/-15dB
- MF: 720Hz, +/-15dB
- LF: 80Hz, +/-15dB
- Metering: 12-segment LED bar graphs for Mix L and R outputs
- Input and Output Levels:
- Mic Input: +15dBu max.
- Line Input: +30dBu max.
- Stereo Input: +30dBu max.
- Mix Output: +20dBu max.
- Headphones: 300mW (at 150 Ohms)
- Input and Output Impedances:
- Mic Input: 2k Ohms
- Line Input: 10k Ohms
- Stereo Input:
- Stereo: 65k Ohms
- Mono: 35k Ohms
- Balanced: 150 Ohms
- Unbalanced: 75 Ohms
- Power Supply: Integral lightweight switchmode PSU
- AC Mains Supply: 85V - 270V AC, 50/60Hz universal input
- Power Consumption: <35W
- Dimensions: 432mm x 91mm x 362mm / 17'' x 3.6'' x 14.3'' (W x H x D)
- Weight: 6.7kg / 14.77lbs
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.