View Full Description
So how do I get set up?
It's simple. Plug both the mic outputs (found on the back of the receiver) into channels on your mixing desk. Just like normal wired microphones.
Press the group button on the receiver to perform a Quickscan. This searches your environment to locate the clearest frequency for each of your transmitters.
Finally, 'pair' the transmitters to the receiver. Do this by using the transmitter’s group and channel buttons. The 'ready' LED on the receiver will light up. And it's as easy as that! You can now perform with wireless freedom.
Beta 58 Microphone Transmitter
Don't let your vocals just sit in the background, let them take centre-stage. Give them authority. The Beta 58A handheld transmitter does exactly that. This premium microphone delivers punchy and clear vocals. Without exaggerated highs, or muddy lows. Imbued with smart wireless technology, it automatically links with your GLX-D receiver, for seamless frequency matching. And faithfully performs up to 30 meters (100 feet) away.
When you’re moving around the stage, the BLX2/B58 focuses on you. The supercardioid polar pattern offers superior noise rejection, greatly reducing feedback issues from nearby stage monitors. It’s tuned to help your voice cut through the mix, thanks to a smooth presence boosts at 4kHz and 9kHz. And those distracting 'pop' sounds are tamed by the steel mesh filter. There's also an advanced pneumatic shock-mount system, for completely eliminating handling noise.
Despite housing impressive technology, the Beta 58 is lightweight and durable. And the safely recessed on/off switch stays out the way. Everything is in place, so you can perform at your best.
With a Shure BLX24UK System, you get wireless freedom with total peace of mind. The receiver’s ‘ready’ LED will tell you when your system is set up and secure. You don’t need to worry about signal dropouts.
If the channel starts clipping, an LED switches from green to red, letting you know if you should activate the transmitter's -10dB gain control. There is even an LED monitor to tell you when the batteries are running low on the transmitter. Everything is clear and simple, for effortless setup straight out the box.
Legendary Shure durability
Boasting the tour-tough construction Shure are revered for.
The BLX288UK/B58-K3E has been rigorously tested to make sure it can handle any environment. All Shure wireless systems are subject to heat, cold, humidity and the ‘Shure drop test’. They are built to survive the demands of life on the road. They're ready for every performance.
Included In The Box
- 2 x BLX2/SM58 Wireless Handheld Microphone Transmitter
- 1 x Shure BLX88 Analogue Dual Channel Receiver
- 2 x Microphone Clip
- 2 x Thread Adapter
- 1 x Power Supply
- 4 x AA battery
BLX2/B58 Wireless Handheld Microphone Transmitter
- 14-hour run time and a 100 meter range from one pair of AA batteries
- Beta 58 capsule achieves the same revered sound as wired microphone
- Integrated shock mount and pop filter for clear and clean sound
- Supercardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted background noise
- Rugged and robust design for rigorous live performances
- Quick and easy frequency adjustment
- Lock function for on / off switch
- Adjustable -10dB gain control
- Power & battery status LED
BLX88 Dual Receiver
- User friendly and intuitive design – no complicated setup options
- One touch QuickScan finds the best open frequency for rock solid signal strength
- Internal microprocessor-controlled antenna keeps the unit discrete and compact
- Compatible with up to 12 other systems
- Two colour LED for monitoring signal level
- XLR & 1/4" audio outputs
- Set Type: Dual Vocal
- Amount Of Handhelds: 2
- Number Of Compatible Systems Per Frequency Band: 12
- Transmission: Analog
- Power Supply: External
- Receiver Displays: LEDs
- Receiver Type: Dual
- Housings: Molded ABS
- Scan Features: Quickscan
- Rack Hardware: Optional URT2
- Image Rejection: 50 dB, Typical
- RF Sensitivity: -105 dBm, For 12dB SINAD, Typical
- Weight: 241 g
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 40 x 188 x 103 mm
- Form Factor: Handheld
- Batteries: AA (included)
- Battery Life: 14 hours
- Battery Status: Multi-Color LED
- Operating Range (Up To): 100 metre
- Transmitter Housings: Molded ABS
- Weight: 340 g
- Dimensions: 224 x 53 x 53 mm
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.