View Full Description
The Red Dot. The prestigious mark of quality and innovation. This is an award that stands for brilliance in design. And the RCF Art 7 series has earned it.
It's not easy winning that award. It's one of the most renowned and difficult-to-achieve awards in the world. But in the Product Design category, the Art 7 series managed to receive the Red Dot quality seal for design, awarded by a jury of top-class experts.
A unique shape and style has been developed thanks to careful research carried out by RCF's very own R&D team, and completed in collaboration with the ID-EE industrial design studio. Every single aspect of the series, down to the smallest of details, has been meticulously crafted to deliver next-level technical and functional characteristics. Aesthetics, acoustic performance, and digital technology have been fused together to create a system that is truly worthy of your sound. No matter what your sound may be.
Proprietary FiRPHASE filtering technology
Experience true transparency. With RCF's proprietary advanced FiRPHASE filters, the Art 7 series delivers every single sonic detail and dynamic nuance with phenomenal clarity. The filters work to distribute your sound coherently across the entire area of coverage with zero phase distortions. This keeps system latency to a minimum, and ensures that the stereo imaging of your system remains perfect.
Built for performance
RCF are renowned for their transducer designs. The Art 7 series is equipped with precision-crafted woofers and compression drivers, delivering the entire audio spectrum with astounding impact and definition. Each transducer has been carefully engineered to combat distortion, withstand consistent high power levels, and reproduce sound with absolute purity.
High-tech materials and over 60 years of dedication to sound have allowed RCF to achieve this with every single driver they produce. As pioneers of transducer innovation, RCF bring you state-of-the-art magnetic circuits combined with new voice coil ventilation systems and assemblies. The result? The unadulterated sonic bliss that your sound deserves.
- 1400W 2-way active speaker with phenomenal clarity and projection
- Extremely linear response with deep, controlled, and precise low-end reproduction
- 1'' compression driver with a 90° x 60° wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- Transducers produced using the most advanced assembly technologies
- Built to deliver sound with exceptional purity and definition
- Innovative DSP takes care of the crossover, EQ, phase control, soft limiting, and protection
- Proprietary advanced FiRPHASE filtering technology ensures consistent sound distribution
- Transparent sonic character with absolute clarity for perfect stereo images
- No phase distortions, ensuring system latency is kept to an absolute minimum
- High-performance Class-D amplification with an ultra-efficient and lightweight design
- Art 7 amps deliver an ultra-fast attack, a realistic transient response, and impressive audio performance
- The amp boasts a solid mechanical aluminium structure for stabilisation and exceptional heat dissipation
- SMPS power supply section helps to produce maximum output whilst keeping weight to a minimum
- Winner of the prestigious Red Dot Design Award in the Product Design category
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 129dB at 1m
- Coverage: 90° x 60° (H x V)
- Compression Driver: 1'' diameter (1.75'' voice coil)
- Woofer: 12'' diameter (2.5'' voice coil)
- Input Connector: XLR, 1/4'' jack
- Input Signal: Balanced/unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: -2dBu / +4dBu
- Mic Input Sensitivity: -32dBu
- Output Connectors: XLR
- Crossover: 1600Hz
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Protection: Thermal, RMS
- Controls: Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Total Rated Power: 700W (RMS) / 1400W (peak)
- LF Power: 500W (RMS) / 1000W (peak)
- HF Power: 200W (RMS) / 400W (peak)
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: VDE
- Material: PP composite
- Grille: Steel
- Colour: Black
- Mounting Hardware: 2 x M10
- Pole Mount Receptacle: Yes
- Handles: 1 x top, 2 x side
- Dimensions: 637mm x 387mm x 363mm / 25.08'' x 15.24'' x 14.29''
- Weight: 17.8kg / 39.24lbs
- SKU: 13000522
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.