View Full Description
StudioLive's Active Integration 32-bit 96 kHz DSP gives the groundbreaking new 18sAI subwoofers studio-monitor accuracy and delivers a wireless and wired control of all setup, tuning and monitoring functions using the free SL Room Control software for Mac, Windows & iPad.
The StudioLive 18sAI delivers low frequencies with plenty of muscle thanks to the 1000 Watt bridged Class D power amplifier.
Connections are straightforward with stereo line inputs (XLR and 1/4" combo) and full range, switchable stereo/summed-mono line outputs (XLR).
The lightweight plywood enclosure includes ergonomic side handles, an integrated pole insert and interlocking stacking provisions for use with a full-range system such as those in the StudioLive AI Series.
What makes the StudioLive 18sAI really special is the amazing accuracy and control features courtesy of the PreSonus Active Integration Technology.
Active Integration technology realises the dream of products that sense each other, interact and work together via both wired and wireless communication, featuring 32-bit floating point DSPs and seamlessly integrated software.
Active Integration incorporates all of this into a specialised custom chip that can handle not only the specialised algorithms for tuning the system to near-perfection, but also providing extensive remote control over system performance, the variable low-pass filter and more.
Wirelessly control output level, user-adjustable contours and more using the 32-bit floating point DSP for the variable crossover, dynamic limiting and excursion limiting.
The included USB Wi-Fi LAN adapter enables wireless networking, with the master control centre residing in the SL Control Room: a feature-rich, easy to use system-configuration software application for Mac, Windows and iPad that offers individual or group control of all StudioLive AI-Series speakers on the network. SL Room Control gives you control over most onboard controls and lets you monitor key performance indicators.
- 18'' ferrite transducer
- 1000 watt (bridged) class-D amplifier
- DSP with variable crossover, dynamic limiting, and excursion limiting
- Stereo line inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Switchable stereo/summed-mono line XLR outputs
- 31-band graphic EQ and 8-band parametric EQ
- Wireless or wired networking with free SL Room Control software for Mac, Windows, and iPad enables complete setup, tuning, and monitoring
- Network Setup Wizard automatically detects each speaker and allows you to quickly connect to your wireless router network
- Visually display room layout on a laptop or iPad
- ?Edit, save, recall, and share speaker-setup parameters
- Integrated pole insert and interlocking stacking provisions
- Comfortable, ergonomic handles
- Universal switch mode power supply with power-factor correction
- Low-Frequency Driver: 18'' Ferrite Woofer
- Driver Voice Coil Diameter: 4''
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Amplifier Power: 1000W
- Dynamic Range: 119dB A-Weighted
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Input Channels: 2 x Line
- Input Connectors: 2 x XLR/TRS Combo
- Input Level: +22dBu, Maximum
- Output Connectors: 2 x XLR
- DSP Presets: Normal, Extended LF
- DSP Sample Rate: 96kHz
- DSP Bit Depth: 24-Bit
- Delay Presets: 0m, 1m, 2m
- Polarity Controls: Normal or Reverse
- Enclosure Material: Eucalyptus Plywood
- Enclosure Finish: Chemline™ Polyurethane
- Grille: Powder-Coated Steel
- Power Supply: 100V - 230V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Dimensions: 584.20mm x 609.60mm x 669.40mm / 23'' x 24'' x 26'' (H x D x W)
- Weight: 42.64kg / 94lbs
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.