View Full Description
Jog Wheels with Built In Displays.
Up until now, DJ's have been forced to watch a computer screen in order to see at what speed a track is playing, how much time remains before the end of the track, or when scratching - to easily locate a scratch position. The dual displays on each of the DJControl Jogvision's jog wheels replace all of this, giving the DJ all the information he/she needs on the controller.
The larger outer ring turns at the tracks playback speed, based on a speed of 33 1/3 rpm. While the smaller ring indicates the position of the cursor in the track and is split into 16 segments (1 illuminated segment = start of the track, 8 illuminated segments = middle of the track, 16 illuminated segments = end of the track). Whilst scratching, the larger ring shows the amount of angular displacement, allowing you to easily locate scratch positions.
The Air Control function is a contactless Infrared Sensor, which allows the DJ to control effects in real time by simply varying the distance between his/her hand and the sensor. Placing your hand flat over the Infrared beam, the controller calculates the distance between the sensor and your hand. This is then converted into a gradual MIDI command which modulates a setting within the DJ software provided.
The Air Control is able to function in both day light and low light conditions and able to function with all flesh tones. The only incompatibility is with the use of black gloves as the Infrared sensor is not able to detect the distance between the DJ's hand and the controller.
8 Trigger Pads
The 2 sets of 4 trigger pads allow the DJ to trigger audio samples or jump from cue point to cue point, with just a simple tap of the pad. Variable-coloured backlighting shows you which command is assigned to each pad.
Audio Design For Mobile DJs
The DJControl Jogvision lets the DJ enjoy high-quality sound everywhere; in the studio, at concerts, in clubs and whilst hosting events or parties with friends. Included in the controller is a built-in audio interface with the resolution of 24-bit/96 kHz.
Serato DJ Intro Software
Bundled in with this controller is the Serato DJ Intro software, designed for music lovers. This software allows for 2-deck digital music mixing on a PC or Mac, to which the DJControl Jogvision is connected.
- 2 decks and 1 central mixer, in an ergonomic and mobile shape
- Robust construction for durability and transportability
- 2 sets of 3 drum pads with RGB back lighting
- Intuitive layout with in-depth controls
- Built-in high resolution 24-bit /96 kHz audio interface
- In addition to the Mix and Headphones outputs, a Booth out with adjustable volume for speakers
- Microphone input to talk over + Auxiliary input to connect an external audio source. Both are recordable
- Powerful enough Master and Booth outputs to connect PA systems
- DAC Wolfson, 106dB SNR (A-weighted)
Hercules DJControl Jogvision with Upgrade to Serato DJ
- Enclosure: 17.9 x 10” (45.5 x 25.4 cm)
- Jog Wheels Diameter: 5.9’’ (15cm)
- Weight: 2.5kg (5.5 lbs)
- Master 1-2: 2 RCA + 1/8" stereo
- Booth 1-2: 2 RCA
- Headphones: 1/4" + 1/8" (stereo)
- Mic: 1/4" microphone in
- Aux: 1/8" stereo line in
- Audio Resolution: 16/24-bit audio at 44.1/48/96 kHz