View Full Description
Compact And Powerful
The lightweight frame of the PPA500BT is designed to be highly portable for use on the road and live performances. But don't be fooled by its small size, the PPA500BT doesn't compromise on exceptional functionality. The internal 500 watt stereo amplifiers delivers high level volume output whilst maintaining the premium quality and clarity needed to deliver professional audio.
In the modern world many people have their music stored on their smartphones, computer or tablets. The PPA500BT's Bluetooth connectivity provides the perfect solution to this, allowing you to connect your favourite Bluetooth devices easily. Streaming music via Bluetooth provides endless possibilities when it comes to live applications, letting you stream music online via your Bluetooth enabled device straight through the PA system. It also gives you the option to control the music wherever you are, from the dance floor to the backstage, the Bluetooth connectivity adds a new level of versatility.
Another unique feature of the PPA500BT is the dedicated wireless connectivity. Developed to be used primarily with Behringers' Ultralink ULM Series, the wireless feature lets you connect the wireless microphone system directly to the PA.
KLARK TEKNIK Effects
KLARK TEKNIK has long been one of the most recognised British audio companies in the world. With 40 years of experience in the professional audio world plus a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to solidify its stellar reputation, KLARK TEKNIK delivers premium quality audio products with a focus on studio and live applications. Because of this, Behringer has incorporated the custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK effects into the PPA500BT. Featuring 100 premium presets including: reverb, chorus, flange, delay, pitch shift and more.
Create an Affordable Wireless Microphone System
Another unique and innovative feature of the PPA500BT is the wireless-ready design. This allows you to easily connect the mixer to Behringer's digital wireless microphones (not included). The USB connector on the top of the mixing console is designed to accommodate the 2.4GHz wireless receiver dongle that comes supplied with Behringer's wireless microphone sets.
Eliminate the need for excess cables. Simply purchase the ULM300USB or ULM202USB and create the perfect single or dual wireless handheld microphone system for an affordable price.
- Ultra-compact 500-Watt, 6-channel portable PA system
- Perfect for parties, schools, corporate and educational presentations, seminars, aerobics, auctioneers, working musicians, tour guides, weddings, etc.
- Enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-light weight means no more lugging around dead weight
- Extremely powerful 8'' woofers and 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression drivers for incredible sound reproduction
- Connect your iPod, iPhone, iPad or any other MP3 player via Bluetooth
- “Wireless ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless microphone system (not included)
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 6-channel mixer section features 2 mono and 2 stereo channels
- 2 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 2-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 5-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of main outputs
- Dedicated mono output for subwoofer application
- Integrated storage compartment for microphones, cables, and accessories
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V ), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- Comes with a BEHRINGER XM1800S microphone, a mic clip and a 20' cable
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Channels 1-2: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" TRS, Balanced, 1 x 2-Channel Behringer ULM Digital Wireless
- Channels 3-4: 2 x 1/4" TS, Unbalanced. 2 x RCA, Unbalanced
- Channels 5-6: 2 x 1/4" TS, Unbalanced. 2 x RCA, Unbalanced. 1 x Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Stereo Aux In: 2 x 1/4" TS, Unbalanced. 1 x 1/8" TRS, Unbalanced.
- Channel EQ
- Bass: ±15 dB @ 80Hz
- Treble: ±15 dB @ 12kHz
- Graphic EQ: 5-Band
- USB Dongle (Not Included): USB Socket Accepts Signals From Max 2 Behringer ULM Microphones
- Signal Indicator LED: 2 (Green)
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Frequency Range: 2402MHz - 2480MHz
- Channel Number: 79
- Version: Bluetooth Wireless Technology Spec 3.0 Compliant
- Output: Class 2 Type Output Power
- Compatibility: Supports A2DP 1.2 Profiles
- FBQ: Activates The FBQ Feedback Detection System
- EQ: Activates The Graphic EQ
- Type: KLARK TEKNIK
- Converter: 24-Bit Delta-Sigma
- Sampling Frequency: 40kHz
- Display: 2-Digit, 7-Segment
- Maximum Output Power
- 4Ω Per Stereo Channel: 2 x 250W
- 8Ω Per Stereo Channel: 2 x 160W
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 22kHz
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 85 dB, A-Weighted
- Speaker Outputs: 1/4" TS, Left and Right
- Speakers: 8" Woofer and 1" Compression Driver
- Power Supply
- USA/Canada: 120V, 50/60Hz
- Japan: 100V, 50/60Hz
- UK/Australia/Europe/Korea/China: 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 90W
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Weight: 20.3 kg
- Height: 672 mm
- Width: 520 mm
- Depth: 304 mm
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.