View Full Description
Compact And Powerful
The lightweight frame of the PPA2000BT is designed to be highly portable for use on the road and live performances. But don't be fooled by its small size, the PPA2000BT doesn't compromise on exceptional functionality. The internal 2000 Watt stereo amplifiers delivers high level volume output whilst maintaining the premium quality and clarity needed to deliver professional audio.
In the modern world many people have their music stored on their smartphones, computer or tablets. The PPA2000BT's Bluetooth connectivity provides the perfect solution to this, allowing you to connect your favourite Bluetooth devices easily. Streaming music via Bluetooth provides endless possibilities when it comes to live applications, letting you stream music online via your Bluetooth enabled device straight through the PA system. It also gives you the option to control the music wherever you are, from the dance floor to the backstage, the Bluetooth connectivity adds a new level of versatility.
Another unique feature of the PPA2000BT is the dedicated wireless connectivity. Developed to be used primarily with Behringers' Ultralink ULM Series, the wireless feature lets you connect the wireless microphone system directly to the PA.
KLARK TEKNIK Effects
KLARK TEKNIK has long been one of the most recognised British audio companies in the world. With 40 years of experience in the professional audio world plus a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to solidify its stellar reputation, KLARK TEKNIK delivers premium quality audio products with a focus on studio and live applications. Because of this, Behringer has incorporated the custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK effects into the PPA2000BT. Featuring 100 premium presets including: reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shift and more.
Create an Affordable Wireless Microphone System
Another unique and innovative feature of the PPA2000BT is the wireless-ready design. This allows you to easily connect the Behringer's digital wireless microphones (not included) to the portable PA system. The USB connector on the integrated mixer is designed to accommodate the 2.4GHz wireless receiver dongle that comes supplied with Behringer's ULTRALINK wireless microphones.
Eliminate the need for excess cables. Simply purchase the ULM300USB or ULM202USB and create the perfect single or dual wireless handheld microphone system for an affordable price.
- Ultra-compact 2000 watt, 8-channel portable PA system
- Perfect for parties, schools, corporate & educational presentations, seminars, aerobics, auctioneers, working musicians, tour guides, wedding & more
- Enormous power, incredible sonic performance & super-lightweight means no more lugging around heavy equipment
- Extremely powerful 10" woofer & 1.35" aluminium diaphragm compression drivers
- Outstanding sound reproduction
- Connect your iPod, iPhone or iPad via Bluetooth
- "Wireless ready" for high quality Behringer digital wireless microphone system (not included)
- Ultra-high quality Klark Teknik FX processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter & various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback elimination
- 8-channel mixer section comprises 4 mono and 2 stereo channels
- 4 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 2-band EQ, switchable Pad & Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of main outputs
- Dedicated mono outputs for subwoofer application
- Stereo Aux inputs for external devices such as sub mixers etc
- Comes with a Behringer XM1800S microphone, a mic clip & a 20' cable
- Integrated storage compartment for microphones, cables & accessories
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100-240V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Designed & engineered in Germany
- Maximum Power Output: 2 x 1000W, 4® Per Stereo Channel, 2 x 500W 8® Per Stereo Channel
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 22kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 85dB, A-Weighted
- Speaker Outputs: 1/4'' TS, Left and Right
- Woofer: 10"
- Compression Driver: 1"
- Power Supply: 220V-240V, 50Hz/50Hz
- Height: 660mm
- Width: 354mm
- Depth: 883mm
- Weight: 31kg / 68.3lbs
- Channels 1 - 2: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" TRS Balanced, 1 x 2-Channel Behringer ULM Digital Wireless
- Channels 3 - 4: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" TRS Balanced
- Channel 5 - 6: 2 x 1/4" TS Unbalanced, 2 x RCA Unbalanced
- Channel 7 - 8: 2 x 1/4" TS Unbalanced, 2 x RCA Unbalanced, 1 x Bluetooth Wireless
- Stereo Aux: 2 x 1/4" TS Unbalanced, 1 x 1/8" TRS Unbalanced
- Sub Out: 1 x 1/4'' TRS, Unbalanced
- Recording Out: 2 x RCA, Unbalanced
- Bass: ±15dB @ 80Hz
- Treble: ±15dB @ 12kHz
- Graphic EQ: 7-Band
- Wireless Input
- USB: Dongle for Behringer ULM Microphones (2 Maximum)
- Signal Indicator: 2 x Green LEDs
- Frequency Range: 2402MHz - 2480MHz
- Channel Number: 79
- Compatibility: Supports A2DP 1.2 Profiles
- Output: Class 2
- Type: Klark Teknik
- Converter: 24-Bit Delta-Sigma
- Sampling Frequency: 40kHz
- Display: 2-Digit, 7-Segment
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.