View Full Description
Superior sound quality
Perform with confidence. The Eurolive VP1220F floor monitor delivers truly impressive sound quality, capable of handling input levels up to 800 watts. The powerful 12" long-excursion driver cranks out big tone in the bottom end and mid-range, while the state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver delivers crisp and detailed highs. The VP1220F's wide frequency bandwidth and extensive dynamic range make it ideal for stage monitor applications.
Bass you can feel
In order to produce tight, deep bass, a loudspeaker has to move lots of air. Eurolive loudspeakers accomplish this by using powerful, long-excursion LF (low frequency) drivers that are handmade in the Behringer factory. Behringer custom-design each LF driver to perfectly match each application. The VP1220F features an extremely powerful 12" woofer in a tuned enclosure, providing rich, tight bass all the way down to 55 Hz.
Top end that cuts through the clutter
Good high-frequency (HF) performance is ultra-critical when it comes to stage monitors. Too much, and the sound becomes brittle and obnoxious, too little, and it sounds muddy and poorly defined. But the VP1220F offers the ultimate balance. The state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver delivers natural-sounding high end, allowing you to hear your performance, even when the band is playing at maximum volume.
The technical stuff
The VP1220F is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels (93 dB full space 1 W @ 1 m) across an expansive 55 Hz to 22 kHz frequency range. The internal crossover point is fixed at 2.5 kHz. Both 1/4" and professional-style twist-lock connectors are provided.
Optimised for maximum reliability through the integrated overload-protection circuitry, the VP1220F monitor speaker ensures the ultimate high-frequency driver protection. Designed to stand up to the rigors of the road, the VP1220F is built to last and made to perform!
- Professional audio quality from 800W peak power output
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Deep bass and acoustic power from a 12'' long-excursion driver
- Exceptional high-frequency reproduction from a proprietary 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver
- Ultra-wide sound dispersion from a proprietary horn design
- Overload-protection circuitry ensure optimal HF driver protection
- Wedge shaped enclosure for perfectly aligned ''sweet spot''
- Easy to transport with ergonomic handles
- Optimal speaker protection from a rugged steel grille and robust enclosure design
- Link other speakers via two professional connectors
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Type: 2-Way Full-Range Floor Monitor
- Power Handling: 200W RMS / 800W Peak
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- High Frequency Driver: 1.75'' Titanium-Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Low Frequency Driver: 12''
- Sound Pressure Level: 93dB (Full Space , 1W @ 1m)
- Dispersion: 70° x 50°
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
- Dimensions: 440mm x 430mm x 575mm / 17.3'' x 16.9'' x 22.6'' (W x H x D)
- Weight: 16.2kg / 35.7lbs