10 Year Warranty - A lot can happen in 10 years, so Roland are happy to offer a 10 year UK warranty on HP, LX, HPi, DP, KF and GP Digital Piano ranges for no extra cost.
The GP series of pianos incorporate the Grand design for a stunning look. The mini grand piano design is ideal for home use due to its smaller, lighter size. Despite being a digital piano, the opening and closing of the lid has an impact on the sound produced by the speakers for more accuracy to a real acoustic piano. The 4.1 multi-channel speaker system on the GP607 model has an immersive sound quality that is ideal projecting your notes. For musicians who want a piano to attract attention and have a stunning sound production, the GP series is an ideal choice.
SuperNATURAL Sound Engine
SuperNATURAL Piano technology powers the onboard grand piano sounds, delivering a world-class performance. The GP607 reacts seamlessly with your touch for a responsive and realistic performance. The intuitive Piano Designer feature makes it easy for you to personalise the GP607's tone and response to suit your taste. Parameters such as hammer noise, cabinet resonance and even single note character are all able to be edited for your specific requirements, giving each musician their own signature sound.
Despite having the sound and feel of a traditional piano, the GP607 takes advantage of modern features to make it more accessible than ever. The integrated Bluetooth can be used to stream music from your phone or tablet, so you can play along to your favourite tracks. The USB memory slot can store your recorded performances directly as either a WAV or MP3 file. As well as this, your music production software can be connected via USB, making the GP607 a functional controller. Thanks to the Bluetooth/MIDI technology owners can use the Piano Partner 2 app. This free app follows the chords as you play and adds a full ensemble orchestra for a grand performance. This technology can also be utilised for sheet turning and the piaScore apps.
Weighted Feel with Consistent Response
A digital piano should be comfortable to play wherever you are. The GP607 features some of Roland's flagship design and materials to achieve the most authentic feel. The PHA-50 progressive hammer action keyboard has a weighted feel with consistent response through the entire motion and release of each key. The wood and plastic hybrid construction has an identical response to an acoustic piano, whilst the coating ensures long lasting durability. The ebony/ivory feel keytops absorb subtle moisture from your fingers for a more organic feel over time.
For the complete control of your sound, Roland has equipped the GP607 with a full three pedal system. The damper and soft pedals are capable of continuous detection. The sostenuto and soft pedals are capable of assignable functions for a more personalised experience that takes advantage of the digital piano’s range of editable parameters. The pedals are housed in a smart unit that’s attached to your GP607. This provides both digital and acoustic piano musicians with an instantly recognisable feel and practical usage.
10 Year Warranty
Playing a Roland digital piano is a long term investment of time. That’s why Roland have offered a 10 year warranty with all of their HP and LX series instruments. These pianos have been designed for you to develop with for years to come, and feature the quality needed to achieve consistent progress. In order for optimum reliability, Roland’s 10 year warranty removes any worries concerning internal issues. This warranty protects your piano against failure due to a manufacturer fault.
- Width: 1407mm
- Depth: 3949mm
- Height: 1521mm
- Weight: 86KG
- Number of Keys: 88
- Key Material: Wood and Plastic Hybrid
- Feel: PHA-50 Standard with Escapement
- Touch: Roland Ebony/Ivory Feel
- Response: 100 Types Fixed Touch
Sound & Effects
- Sound Generator: SuperNATURAL
- Maximum Polyphony: 384, Limitless on Solo ‘Piano’ Category
- Effects: Ambience, Brilliance
- Volume Output: 113dB SPL
- Piano Designer: Lid, Key Off Noise, Hammer Noise, Duplex Scale, Full Scale String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance, Cabinet Resonance, Soundboard Type, Damper Noise, Single Note Tuning, Single Note Volume, Single Note Character
- Tones: 307
- Temperament: 10 Types
- Master Tuning: 415.3--466.2Hz
- Bluetooth: MIDI, Turning Music Sheet, Audio Streaming
- Bluetooth Version: Version 3 and 4
- Metronome Functions: Tempo, Beat, Downbeat, Pattern, Volume, Tone
- Transpose Increments: Semitones
- Auto Off: Yes
- Panel Lock: Yes
- Recorder Files: Standard MIDI, 70,000 Notes Approx
- Playback Software: Standard MIDI
- Audio File: WAV, 44.1 kHz, 16-Bit Linear Format
- Internal US Songs: 363
- Internal Other Songs: 353
- Power Consumption: 12W
- Rated Power Output: 20W x 2, 5W x 2
- Colour: Polished Ebony
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Included Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet "Stand Assembly", Roland Classical Piano Masterpieces, Roland Piano Arrange Collections "Let's Enjoy Piano", AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Headphone Hook
- Headphone Effects: 3D Ambience
- 1/4 Inch Phone Jack: 1
- Miniature Type Input Jacks: 1
- 1/4 Inch Output Jacks: L/Mono, R
- Mic Input Jack: 1/4 Inch Phone Type
- MIDI Connectors: In/Out
- USB Computer Port: USB B type
- USB Memory Port: USB A type
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the front door of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
Delivery and Installation Service
This service can be arranged on an ad-hoc basis via a specialist piano delivery company. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed until we have made arrangements with the delivery company. If you would prefer a delivery and installation service, please contact our sales team on 0330 365 4444 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you and provide you with more information on this service.