View Full Description
2 GB Of Sounds
The Kurzweil SP6 Stage Piano offers over 2GB of internal sounds. The new high definition Japanese Grand and German D Grand are both optimised specifically for the SP6, offering superb performance and sonic excellence. The Kurzweil SP6 includes all the sample content from the Forte SE, which features a range of carefully tailored sounds including clav, Celeste, crotales, harpsichord, and much more. Additionally, the PC3 Series and KORE 64 expansions are all included, handcrafted to offer you more control over the sounds.
Load Sounds Instantly
The Kurzweil is powered by Flash-Play technology, which offers powerful DSP and ultra-fast performance, meaning that you can load sounds instantly, and never have to slow down a performance waiting for that next sound to load.
Powerful FX Engine & 4 Arpeggiators
The Kurzweil SP6 features a powerful FX engine with over 32 FX units for sweetening up your sound. The FX engine allows you simultaneously tweak multiple FX whilst playing, allowing you to add textures to your sounds. The Kurzweil SP6 features a range of award-winning effects including delays, reverbs, choruses, flangers, phasers, distortions, rotary amplifiers, compressors, and more. Additionally, you can activate up to 4 independent arpeggiators (1 per program, 4 per multi) for an instant arpeggio when performing.
Ideal For Live Performance
The Kurzweil is packed full of features and controls that are ideal for live performance. There are a range of controls that allow for adjusting on-the-fly. Included are 20 MIDI controllers, allowing you to maximise your real-time control over every sound, ensuring your performance is always evolving. The included FX engine allows for simultaneous FX adjusting, allowing you to add both reverb and chorus at the same time to add texture. The various amount of internal sounds, plus the Flash-Play technology, ensures instant loading of your favourite sounds.
Intuitive User Interface
In addition to the various sounds and FX you can use, the Kurzweil features a user interface that is intuitive and easy to navigate. The Kurzweil enables you to easily search and access your sounds. You can enjoy per-program instant demos to quickly audition sounds. Ideal for live performance, you can set up your favourite sounds, and access them quickly with the dedicated favourites section, having your most essential sounds right at your fingertips.
For a full-length digital piano, the Kurzweil manages to pull down its weight considerably, weighing only 12kg, Kurzweil's lightest professional 88-note model ever. This enables you to easily transport it to each gig, without tiring yourself out.
K.S.R. & KB3 ToneReal Organs
The Kurzweil SP6 now features piano string resonance modelling for enhanced acoustic piano performance, as well as KB3 ToneReal Organs that have been modelled after the classic Hammond, Vox, and Farifisa organs. They both feature real-time control for sculpting your sound.
- 88-note fully-weighted hammer-action keyboard
- Velocity sensitive keys
- 128 voice polyphony, dynamically allocated
- Kurzweil string resonance & KB£ ToneReal Organs
- Powerful FX engine with delays, reverbs, chorus, flanger, phaser, EQ, distortion, compressors, and more (32 total FX units)
- 2GB of sample content
- High definition Japanese Grand and German D Grand
- Broad selection of acclaimed sounds from the Forte SE, PC3, KORE 64
- Patented Flash-Play technology - instantly loads up sounds, ultra-fast performance
- 4 arpeggiators
- 20 fully programmable MIDI controllers
- Pitch/modulation wheels
- Easy sound selection and assignment
- Favourites section for instant access to your favourite sounds (up to 5)
- Lightweight (12kg)
- Software editors (coming soon)
- Analogue Outputs: 2 1/4'' balanced TRS analogue (32-bit DACs)
- Headphones: 1 back-panel 1/4'' headphone output
- 130mW into 32 ohm headphones
- MIDI: In, out
- Factory Programs: 256
- User Programs: 1024
- Favourites: 5
- USB: 2 USB ports (A port, B port)
- Complete MIDI functionality over USB
- User program/multi-file transfer to/from PC/Mac/flash drive
- Operating system updates from PC/Mac/flash drive
- Software Editors: External editors for Mac OS X, Windows PC and iOS devices
- Dimensions: 146 x 381 x 1334mm (HxDxL)
- Power: External power supply, 15VDC 2.5A
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
Delivery and Installation Service
This service can be arranged on an ad-hoc basis via a specialist piano delivery company. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed until we have made arrangements with the delivery company. If you would prefer a delivery and installation service, please contact our sales team on 0330 365 4444 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you and provide you with more information on this service.