View Full Description
The Corona Chorus boasts Speed, Depth, Colour and Level controls. It has a true bypass design, analog-dry-through, a small footprint, and even an easy-access battery hatch. Experience TC-Electronic's SCF Chorus and the more TriChorus L.A. session studio swirls and all the way through to more contemporary chorus sounds.
Great Chorus Effects
The SCF Chorus is TC Electronic's legendary chorus pedal, which came to market over 25 years ago and is still industry standard today, thanks to its amazing dynamic range and lack of noise.
The TriChorus housing in Corona Chorus lets you try a great effect with three chorusses working at the same time. It works best in stereo and you can manipulate the relationship between the three chorusses to create different chorus sounds.
Dial the Different Knobs and Change the Sound
With great chorus tones out of the box, you also have the opportunity to tweak the knobs to how you see fit. Dial the Speed knob for anything from slow 80's chorusing to fast leslie-like sounds. Use the Depth knob to set the intensity of the sound. Use the Tone knob to dial in the chorus from dark and vintage to pristine TC shimmer to a sound that really punches through the mix. Dial the FX Level to change how much of the effected signal is added to your dry sound.
Download Custom TonePrint Settings
The TonePrint feature may just surprise you. With a simple USB-connection, TonePrint lets you download custom tunings made by your favourite guitarists straight into your pedal, fast, easy, free.
- A 1:1 recreation of the legendary TC Electronic Chorus/Flanger Pedal
- The TriChorus, which packs three TC choruses into one unbelievably lush effect
- Unique, new TonePrint setting for stuffing Corona Chorus with your favourite artist's tones
Dimensions: 72 mm x 122 mm x 50 mm
Weight: 300 g (excl. battery)
- Dual Supply Rails technology ensures headroom for line level effect loops from a single 9V battery
- Battery failure circuit automatically puts Corona Chorus into true bypass mode if the battery runs out
- Custom 'hammerhead' rugged, die-cast aluminum casing built for touring
- Unique one-screw battery access for lightning fast battery changes
Connectors & Inputs/Outputs:
- Stereo inputs with automatic mono/stereo sensing - feed it any signal
- Stereo outputs for that ultra-wide chorus sound
- Mini USB connector for uploading custom TonePrints and software updates
- FX Level
- (High-quality, metal-shaft potentiometers)
- Heavy duty tactile footswitch with true bypass for zero tone colouration
- USB Cable for Uploading TonePrints
- Owner's Manual
- TC Electronic Guitar Pamphlet
- TC Electronic Sticker